EotS makes our pleas for change loud and clear

Steellatch
Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Theres now perfect proof that rank rewards need to be done away with in pve. One look at the top 3 alliances prove that. Creating alliances of people that had max scores to win takes mercs to a completely different level. It was a step in the right direction for "play at your own pace' but if you want to improve your roster it was a race to complete all 75 fights fastest. Thats not what we as a community want as a play style.

Comments

• WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Progression rewards and clears downed to 5 from 6 are the last and only changes really needed.

What is the issue to give a 4* cover to a greater amount of players instead of 10/1000?

More covers for more people is a way to increase the purchases of iso and hp, because we will need more roster slots and iso to maximize our characters, so people will spend money in a way better than the VIP option icon_e_confused.gif .

Give us the possibility to earn characters in a fun way and not with this crazy race against time and we feel the need to continue to support this game.

If it will be not fun anymore, our only choice will be to quit for good because it's not worth our freetime
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Steellatch wrote:
    Theres now perfect proof that rank rewards need to be done away with in pve.

I think your dictionary confuses 'proof' and 'opinion'. Proof is irrefutable evidence, whereas opinion is how you feel about a situation. It doesn't help to confuse the two.
    One look at the top 3 alliances prove that. Creating alliances of people that had max scores to win takes mercs to a completely different level.

Yes it does. But that is a non-sequitur with your first argument. Yes mercs were important if you wanted alliance specific bonuses, but didn't impact 99% of the playerbase who aren't in teh top 10 alliances.
    It was a step in the right direction for "play at your own pace' but if you want to improve your roster it was a race to complete all 75 fights fastest. Thats not what we as a community want as a play style.

Which is a nice opinion for you to have, but you don't speak for the community, you speak for yourself. I quite appreciated the placement rewards I picked up for ending up somewhere around 100th.

But more interestingly for your 'proof', there were many people who ground out every single node possible and placed according to their speed. How is that evidence that people don't want that playstyle? WHy were they doing it if they didn't want to? It wasn't a new character release or anything.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Steellatch wrote:
    Thats not what we as a community want as a play style.

I want that as a playstyle. I VASTLY prefer "get done as quickly as possible" to "spread out your play evenly over the maximum amount of time possible".
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Are you kidding people don't want rank rewards? After the whining and crying about the rank rewards were heard round the world about how people got max points and didn't get more stuff than someone else!

Personally I am with you, I would rather see the value of the rewards rolled into the event rewards, add another 4* or 2 to the vault or whatever gives the same net results and if possible increase the number of rounds as much as possible.

For the relentlessly competitive though I wouldn't be against having one node with no round limit and a pinball/video game high score display of the person who has beaten the highest level on the node. Talk about attracting your self abusive types!

It would be interesting to see how high a level Wolverine people can beat. Even 5*s have limits. Plus D3 would make their investment back in Healthpacks the first week. icon_lol.gif
  • Yrkcan
    Yrkcan Posts: 9
    MaskedMan wrote:
    For the relentlessly competitive though I wouldn't be against having one node with no round limit and a pinball/video game high score display of the person who has beaten the highest level on the node. Talk about attracting your self abusive types!

It would be interesting to see how high a level Wolverine people can beat. Even 5*s have limits. Plus D3 would make their investment back in Healthpacks the first week. icon_lol.gif

You sir, are a sick mothertinykitty. You also happen to be 100% right. Props.