How about some new boosts....?

DarkWalkerWP
DarkWalkerWP Posts: 29
Hey Devs,

Let's get creative and get some new boosts. It shouldn't be that hard to program, and it will make the game more fun and challenging.

%based strike, attack, protect boosts. Now that you're programming abilities such as %chance for new tiles to be attack tiles, those would be great too!!!

I say more challenging because perhaps opponents could come pre loaded with boosts in pvp? Those that are could be worth more points upon victory....

Another feature that is greatly needed...I know you want to keep the gameplay, hud, screen clean looking. Perhaps in the AP screen off to the left, show the total attack, strike, protect tile numbers of all tiles combined.

~DW

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Back in the day there were damage boosts that affected specific goons and those that either boosted damage done by or to (I can't remember which) certain heroes based on their team affiliation. Of course, token ten-packs used to give you a guaranteed cover for the required character but apparently the devs felt that going completely random and possibly not being able to play certain nodes was more fun for us. icon_rolleyes.gif