suggestions and feedback

tac13
tac13 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
1: After listening to feedback and running an event that was not on a timer, you immediately put the event back on a timer. Awful. Stick with a good thing. Scheduled play is not a best option. Let it die.

2: More 4* characters, really? I've been playing for roughly 10 months now, and the first event I can recall is the Vision release. Since then, zero new 3 star characters; at least 4 new 5*, and a copious number of 4's that are not all demonstratively better than some of the better 3's.

3: Heroic packs... it's somewhat less than heroic for them to come up time and time again with the same litany of 2* draws that I could get out of the basic packs. Especially considering the disproportionate number of 3 and 4 star covers, can we please have the draw rates adjusted to make heroic packs more worth my time.

4: I'm sure this discussion has come up plenty, but Iso reward adjustment. It's a pretty hefty net loss to champion, max, and sell 2* characters for the command points. We had a double Iso event - make more happen.

5: Cover swapping/trading: There's not much out there more frustrating than amassing enough command points or getting lucky enough in a draw to finally get a 4*, only for it to be the 6th cover of something that you've got 0/0/5. Even a minor hp cost to swap to another cover would be acceptable. Make it happen.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    1. Well, it was a test....
    2. Not entirely sure, but I believe they have stated there will be no more 3*'s.
    3. I agree heroic packs are a joke. I still have bad heebie jeebies about opening 3 10-packs in a row, only to receive 29 2* characters. I lost all faith in the RNG that day.
    4. This is something all players agree on, I'm sure.
    5. Requested so many times and still not implemented icon_e_sad.gif.