Puzzle Warriors 3 Episode #43!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
* What did we think of the Enemy of the State Test?
* New Character: MOON KNIGHT
* "VIP" mode
* Patch R103
* And, this week featured character: X-Force Wolverine

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e43.html

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Another good show that remembers MPQ is a hobby and should be treated as fun, something that gets forgotten on the boards sometimes (and I'm guilty of that too).

Some good advice on 4* Phantom Mutton Chops, I go with 4/5/4 myself.

My vote goes to pink too. You can't trust Deadpool, why would you think his eyes are any better than the rest of his street pizza face? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Listening now, thank you again for keeping this up!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    team purple baby!!! I enjoy this every week. thanks for doing it. been listening about 7 weeks now.
  • slf03c
    slf03c Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Long time listener. Look forward to the release each Thursday. Xforce Wolverine was my first maxed four star and miss the days when he was more powerful. Nowadays hes just an afterthought once you get Old Man Logan
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the content! I continue to enjoy both the format and the hosts of this podcast.

#43 did have a bit more perspective on the elder game with a 4*/5* guest (im40 + 4* thor is awesome! Even with complete color overlap.) and getting a new player perspective would still be a great idea, if you can find a new player enthusiastic enough to do a podcast!

I would still love to hear more detailed analysis of the game mechanics and meta, but that probably says more about my own preferences than about the podcast! icon_e_smile.gif

Re: xforce. I used to like 5/5/3 (especially back when green did 4k!), but in the current meta i prefer 3/5/5. Even at 5 green doesn't do enough damage to really matter in the 4* space (or the boosted 3* space). And 9 random tiles as boardshake is about as good as 15 (and the 15 tiles don't ever overwrite, but they will interlace the x's sometimes, if that makes sense). And going 5 yellow actually gives yellow some offensive power. 3.5k is decent, and i some times cast it when there is a ton of yellow on the board just for the damage. And since it is a pretty bad healing ability because it has to be babied, getting full health whenever it procs is nice.