If you can't defend yourself why lose points in PVP?

confuseus
confuseus Posts: 7
I don't have many issues with this game for the last year the PVP has been killing my drive. I enjoy playing against other peoples teams, and I don't mind losing points when I legitimately lose a battle. But Why, If i cant directly battle the player killing my score, WHY must I lose points. Its one thing if i lose but come on.. how do they expect people that aren't taking advantage of the system or stacked on cards to get anywhere? I just spent half an hour battling with all of my health packs and the best characters i have for this week to gain 1 point. I've spent 600 gold in the last day on shields trying to get to 1000 so I can get 1 4* card. In the 2 minutes it took to do 1 50 point battle I lost 123 points... how is this acceptable, how was this the idea for PVP. In the 20 minutes its taken to find the forums, enter a username and password and type this I've now lost 6 more times, I'm not even going to bother looking at the score at this point. there's no competition in this. There's no reason to try.

Fix the PVP. Make it so you only lose points when you lose, make it a race for a high score, not this waste of effort.

Comments

• Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 35
    Lets not forget that the more you play and the higher score you get makes you a bigger target, doing good in PvP ultimately makes you feel defeated. My suggestion.... enjoy your summer.
  • confuseus
    confuseus Posts: 7
    That's the nicest way I've ever heard someone say quit playing the game