How High can I level Prof X and still Boost Purple?

Options
mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I finally decided to try out Winfinite on this PVE, and not surprisingly, it's totally amazing. I have championed SW and GSBW, whereas my Prof X is lv 106. How much higher can I level him up so that he still gives Purple and not Blue when he does the swirly head maneuvre?

Btw I have him at 553, but I realize he should actually be 535, as I'll never use his blind spot during winfinite.

Comments

• bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I believe you can take Prof X to be the same level as your SW or GSBW. On the same level, prof X's blue should do the same match damage as the purple for SW and GSBW. However, the combo will not work if prof X is boosted.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    my girls are both at 81 damage on purple. personally I'd take px up until he his blue hit 80 and then stop. wherever that is. I know from my kp at 180, 180 would be safe for me (girls are 188 and 190). working toward a 5/5/- dupe for his boosted weeks. taking forever - still at 3 blue, but sold off many purples on that dupe.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you so much for this advice! That's great! I'll leave him at 5/5/3! It makes sense, less special tiles means less match-5 blocks. I hadn't even thought about that. This changes everything.