Crash of the Titans Cycle 3: Elektra

Options
2»

Comments

• TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    My 2/1/2 Elektra got him down to 1066 and 161 health in two of my five tries. So close. I'm going to try again, but I'm running out of boosts.

So, I played one more time and won. I surprisingly took very little damage when all was said and done. For my troubles? greenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png That's literally one of 4 covers I have maxed on all of the 4* characters in the entire game. I've pulled it at least 5 times since getting 5 copies. Very disheartening.
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Rojas66 wrote:
    I can't remember if I won last time but this time my Elektra is Level 111, 4/2/3. I'm hoping that's enough to win without putting more iso into her.

Leveled up to 127 but still couldn't win in 5 tries. Closest was when I got him down to 1700. I need to get a good board.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally won when Blade decided to prioritize green, for some reason. Tons of black let me keep shadow step active most of the time.
    Pulled a purple Elektra cover with the token. She's been cover maxed for a while now, but I don't have any intention of champing her in the near future, so HB gets 1000 more iso.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3/4/3, Taken up to 140 - got it on my third try

LT gave me icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png - now he's 2/5/2
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1/3/1, lvl 115. Feels almost impossible.
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    5/4/4 level 135, first try. Got red off second turn and stole Blades swords both times his green procced. Didn't even have enough black to use it until Blade had 38 health.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,120 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, I played one more time and won. I surprisingly took very little damage when all was said and done. For my troubles? greenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png That's literally one of 4 covers I have maxed on all of the 4* characters in the entire game. I've pulled it at least 5 times since getting 5 copies. Very disheartening.

My Nick Fury would be 2/12/3 if I could have kept all of his covers, so I feel your pain.

As for the Elektra fight, I beat him with a 4/3/3, LVL 166 Elektra. Fired off my black the turn before he fired off his black, saving me lots of damage. I took about 3K damage total, and beat him pretty easily. I'm waiting to claim my token until I get my Hulkbuster champed, though. Eight more levels, and then another 12500 ISO before I claim it.
  • ESN91
    ESN91 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    First time I win with Elektra (5/2/4)
    Leveled her to 140 to be sure not to waste health packs

The LT brought me a purpleflag.pngicon_greengoblin.png
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Managed to defeat Blade on the first try with my 5/4/4, level 160 Elektra. I was down to 671 health and though I was going to lose but I had 4 black trap tiles and two red damage tiles out. Got icon_redhulk.pngpurpleflag.png from the LT, making him 3/3/5 now. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Smudge wrote:
    Don't doubt it until you try it. I took my 3/1/1 Elektra from 70 to her cap of 115 and managed to beat Blade last cycle. It took a few tries, but it's definitely doable.

She's 4/3/3 now, so I anticipate it should be easier this time.
    Easier, as it turns out, is a relative term. Captain Cascade Blade chewed through several dozen boosts and all 10 of my initial health packs despite taking her to level 127. I think I was tilting pretty badly by the end of it, but it seemed like when he didn't get purple, it was black.

Went to bed, got up, tried again. No boosts, first try... go figure. Blade decided green was better for him this time, and he didn't get any epic cascades. Finished him off with about 2000 of my 6000 health remaining.

yellowflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png

C'est la vie.
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Options
    18 attempts but I did it! I nearly threw my phone after getting him down to 500 and 283 on separate occasions. 1/4/2 lvl 152, the 100% streak continues this run

got a icon_warmachine.pngblueflag.png for my troubles