Nissa Ramp Deck (Fast) - Only 1 Mythic, Replacable - LVL 60

Options
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my Nissa deck because it seems pretty strong (or as much as it can be, for judging that against AI) and it only uses one Mythic, which can be replaced pretty easily. So in addition to getting some feedback, I thought it would be good to share with players who don't have Mythics to choose from yet. Here's the deck list, with the letter of rarity after each card:

Outland Colossus (R)
Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen (R)
Skysnare Spider (R)
Oran-Rief Hydra (R)
Gaea's Revenge (M)

Animist's Awakening (R)
Titanic Growth (U)

Fertile Thicket (C)
Nissa's Pilgrimage (C)
Sword of the Animist (R)

It's basically your textbook ramp, relying on your first planeswalker ability for card draw every other turn or so. The idea is to get a defender with reach out ASAP and use the Titanic Growth (or your second ability) only on turns when they are going to take damage, to save them. You'll also use the Titanic Growth on attackers during turns which they would die without it, when slamming into the opponents' defenders. All other cards in the deck are there for supporting your mana gain, which can be pretty incredible. Animist's Awakening is a great card, but it can also probably be replaced for a sacrifice of speed.

Usually it steamrolls everything at level 60, although I haven't ever had the patience to keep playing long enough to get into the top 10 of quick battles, so I don't know if the competition heats up there or not... But I use this as my go-to deck to for quick battles to score into Rares, at least. It's pretty fast, too; most games are won within 5 minutes. Biggest weaknesses are probably against manablue.png Blue and manablack.png Black; blue because of board control and removal, and black because of the planeswalker ability (discarding). You can usually outrace the card disposal with black, so blue's removal and bounces are probably the hardest thing to play against. I never seemed to have much of a problem against Red, White or any of the new Planeswalkers except for Kiora, if I'm out-ramped. Decks that go full-out with Void Gems can also slow it down, though usually you'll still win because of your ability and cards that create green mana.

Like I said, I think the Gaea's Revenge is totally replaceable because it usually ends up being played as a "win-more" card, after board presence is already established and the advantage is gained. I honestly just use it for speed, despite the fact that it has decent stats for a mythic. But as far as mythics go, it's nothing that special... Replacement could be almost any another creature (Somberwald Alpha, Undercity Troll, Concave Naturalists and Herald of the Pantheon are all good), but there are times when I feel like 5 creatures are almost too much, so a spell or support could work too. See below for some options I've tried out.

I'm using Sword of the Animist instead of Sigil of Valor because of the potential mana gain from cascading, as well as the Sword's ability to trigger awaken gems for Dwynen and the chance to pop the second-turn activator of Animist's Awakening, before the opponent can if they get the chance. It also helps landfalls for the Hydra. Because I'm looking for feedback, I'm gonna list my remaining rares below. I probably have around 75% of uncommons (less of the new expansion) and I don't have any other Mythics to choose from in green or colorless...

Rogue's Passage, Managorger Hydra, Orbs of Warding, Herald of the Pantheon, Shambling Vent, Canopy Vista, Prairie Stream, Sanctum of Ugin.

Out of those rares, I've experimented with Rogue's, Managorger, Herald and Canopy. Rogue's seems unnecessary without the ability to sideboard it for specific use against Gideon, and Canopy just doesn't seem as good as the other supports in the deck. Shambling Vent could be an exception because it helps negate direct damage, but since the first ability provides life it felt redundant. Managorger is okay, but would be a lot better if it had flying. Herald is the only one I've played with a lot, although it usually feels like it isn't justified with only 3 supports in the deck, since 2 of them cost so little to cast. It can be great if you draw into Herald a lot and can pump it up to 8/8 or 12/12, but otherwise it just seems too slow for this deck.

Other than that, a few commons and uncommons I've played around with are Somberwald Alpha (redundant with Titanic Growths), Brawler's Plate, Mantle of Webs, Retreat to Kazandu (good for Hydra, but would be better with more landfall activators), Seek the Wilds (usually unnecessary because of your first ability, only seems justified for off-chances of bad card draw), and that's about it. Concave Naturalists and Undercity Troll are nice, but this deck is really built around using bigger creatures in order to save your Titanic Growths only for use when they would otherwise die from defenders, or when yours would die from attack.

So anyway, that's my deck and those are most of the cards I have to work with. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear it. I was really tempted to buy some green packs during that last promo because there are some awesome rares and mythics that would compliment this deck, but I'm trying to save 950 crystals in order to buy Kiora, because I think I could do some pretty crazy things with a variation of this deck that includes a Disciple of the Ring I was lucky enough to draw when I first started playing.