Unfair Daily & Mission Vaults [Please Read]

The Deadpool Daily's Mission & Event's Rotation Vaults are totally unfair, it never gives you a Legendary Token or any 4☆ Card , never! I've been trying to get one since i started to play the game and ALWAYS a 2☆ Card suddently appears before the 4☆/Legendary Token . Even if you try to count the number of cards! Today i've tried it with Jean Grey From evemy of the state and the order was this : She-hulk ~>Kamala Khan~> Jean ; but a Draken appeared before Jean and i got him! The same (Today) with Elektra in Deadpool's daily : Bullseye~>Iso-8~>Elektra but a Black Widow appeared before even when they wasn't there before! This happens always and i demand to the creators to fix it because it's totally not fair or at least give any compensation for that because this honestly makes me want to stop playing the game -.-

Comments

• DrDoMe
    DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
    The icon rotation is just decorative. The draw is completely random. I've gotten the legendary token after saving a bunch of tokens and going on a buying spree
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I've pulled plenty of LTs and 4* rewards from vaults. It's all luck of the draw.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled the Leg token from the EoTS vault just this morning. First one in a long time, but it happened.
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    fpGMlEy.jpg?1
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Reward is determined at the moment you recieve the token. The animation is only to tease... there is no way how to affect the result.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would say that I win the specific prize I want about 1 out of 80 times.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    OP is completely right. This never happens. Except for the three times it happened to me in the past three months.

U9byP6g.png
    jgNJVAk.png
    8lRqHNW.png