Allow trading within your alliance.

Muzzy37
Muzzy37 Posts: 2
Just as the title suggests, allow trading within your alliance, I know I've gotten covers I have 5 of and my allies only have 1 of, trade unspent covers that we earn to our allies just as we send them team-ups or extra rewards we can share with our friends. I choose a cover from my rewards menu and next to the "recruit/add level" option there is another option for "ally" in which I select, then my alliance list appears and I am able to send it to a friend. This would help to fix the progression from 3* to 4* so I don't have 30 covers of each 4 star and my alliance and I have traded to help each person achieve a covered 4* so when that character is available in the deadpool daily, I can actually fight and win and hopefully pull a helpful cover for either myself or my allies.

Comments

• TheLLama
    TheLLama Posts: 6
    this is a brilliant idea the amount of ones I've got rid of and could of had others brilliant
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    This sounds good at first, but having come from a game with a very similar alliance/leveling/rostering system, this would be an absolutely horrible idea. I had to leave that game because the only people who ever won anything were the people on the pages-long blacklists of scammers and thieves. Every single day there was another person who had lost hundreds of dollars/hours worth of progress to yet another alt account.
  • confuseus
    confuseus Posts: 7
    Then instead of trading, how about gifting.. you have to give it freely and with no expectation of return.. if you are expecting something and get screwed.. your bad.