PVP Defense

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
How does it work? How is my defense team selected?

Since every time I start a match my opponent is full health, I assume it is one of two options:

1) it automatically selects my 3 best heroes and gives them full heath no matter what their health is for me. Essentially an offensive health and defensive health separately.

2) The game automatically picks my 3 best heroes with full health. Making it my responsibility to keep 3 heroes healthy to defend.

Any clarity on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• How does it work? How is my defense team selected?

Since every time I start a match my opponent is full health, I assume it is one of two options:

1) it automatically selects my 3 best heroes and gives them full heath no matter what their health is for me. Essentially an offensive health and defensive health separately.

2) The game automatically picks my 3 best heroes with full health. Making it my responsibility to keep 3 heroes healthy to defend.

Any clarity on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

It's the last three characters you used in the tournament
  • Ahhh, I didn't even think of that.

Good to know. Thanks again!
  • Defence team is also selected on an individual tournament basis so your other tournaments don't get messed up when some of them force you to use a certain character
  • Another thing mentioning then if you attack somebody and they decide to retaliate, they will face the team that attacked them.
  • Pvp defense? No such thing.
  • I just created an account to ask this very question. I was suspecting that it might be the last team I used. Since I have like 20 different heroes, I often use some of the weaker ones once my big hitters are injured and I'm out of health packs. I guess, if I'm going to use weaker heroes at all, I should use them first? I'm not sure I want people to be able to set their defense (everyone will end up with the same defense), but it certainly be made more clear how your defensive team is chosen.
  • Thanks for clearing that up. So I guess if we could start off 'slow' with some lower-levelled characters and then switch out to a 'big gun' to play some D.
  • Suppose I play with my three highest level characters in the current weekly tournament. Then I go and play in shield with some of my weak characters. Do players in the weekly tournament that randomly encounter me encounter my strong team or my weak team?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    HaveOne wrote:
    Suppose I play with my three highest level characters in the current weekly tournament. Then I go and play in shield with some of my weak characters. Do players in the weekly tournament that randomly encounter me encounter my strong team or my weak team?
    Each Tournament has its own recorded team. It'll take the last team you used in that particular Tournament as the defensive team.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    IceIX, I think this needs to get added to the FAQ. A lot of things specially, but this question seems to come up every other day.