Serious oversight by devs (Kate PVP)

Jarvind
Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Look, guys, I'm not normally one to make these sorts of complaints, but this is just downright ridiculous.

Kate Bishop's PVP event page depicts art for an adorable doggy who likes pizza.

If there is art for him, why do none of her powers feature the adorable doggy who is a very good boy?

Unacceptable.

Comments

• JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I concur. Pizza dog is great and should be getting in on this action. The Pizza dog-centric Hawkeye #11 deservedly won the 2014 Eisner award for the year's best single issue of a comic book.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:
    Look, guys, I'm not normally one to make these sorts of complaints, but this is just downright ridiculous.

Kate Bishop's PVP event page depicts art for an adorable doggy who likes pizza.

If there is art for him, why do none of her powers feature the adorable doggy who is a very good boy?

Unacceptable.

Because...Boomerangs
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    So is it a one eyed dog? or is the dog winking at me? Can dogs wink?
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Fix this devs, or else...
    d6c227fa1258d30e1ad224919d159de7.jpg
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Konman wrote:

He lost an eye helping Hawkeye. It does look like he's constantly winking indeed.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Konman wrote:
    Lucky was beaten up by mobsters and thrown into traffic. His eye was injured (lost?) then.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lucky_(Earth-616)

Yeah, that's right, Lucky has a wiki page. Maybe she doesn't have any dog-based powers because they're saving them for his 5* anniversary-only release.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyway, I agree with the OP. New character's powers are all kinda similar. Could used some variety, and the dog could have been just the trick.

TBH it was mostly meant to be humorous, although now that I've actually read about the character (both Kate and the dog) it really does seem like an oversight not to have him involved in her powers somehow.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Obviously it's a spoiler that there will be a 5* Dog released in the near future.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    ?

latest?cb=20150406192033