Add Friend List and possibility of duel friend.

Ethyde
Ethyde Posts: 31
Hi,

It would be cool to add an friend list, and the possibility to duel againt it.

I understand technical issue againt real PvP (bandwidth, server, idle, ...) but simple duel ? icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• OrionKannan
    OrionKannan Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    A few of my buddies and I have chatted about this. Would be super cool to have bluetooth battles or friend list battles. Could also be a way for people to trade cards as well; winner gets whatever cards were put up for the winner of the game
  • Demsu
    Demsu Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    A friend list is really good idea and would love to see it implemented in future patch. Same for trading duplicates or converting excess runes into crystals.
  • theBeard
    theBeard Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    I would also like to see some sort of friends list. And if possible I would really love to be able to have live battles, I have a few friends that play and we often argue who's deck is better, being able to settle that argument would be amazing. Plus the additional challenge of playing an actual human would make winning much more satisfying, cause let's face it the AI often makes poor decisions. I know the upcoming update is addressing some of these issues like the AI killing it's own creatures, so that's good.