New Character Suggestion: Carnage

Options
Highdark
Highdark Posts: 75 Match Maker
edited March 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
Osborn doesn't seem to have enough bad guys under his belt, maybe add Carnage to fill this out? A personal favorite of mine

Comments

• Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    until they funbalance Spidey, I say no
  • He simply needs to suit himself up and join the fray as Iron patriot.
  • He simply needs to suit himself up and join the fray as Iron patriot.
    This. Iron Patriot is a character that just needs to get made. It's kinda exhausting having the same set of Dark Avengers over & over again, so it would be nice to have more variety. It would be a great PvE storyline to have Osborn "suit up". He'd be a great *** villain (or an argument could be made for him to be the first **** villain if The Void isn't eventually included). Noh-Varr, aka Dark Captain Marvel, would be another bad guy they could fit as a * or ** star character that would work with the Dark Reign story line.
  • Completely agree, bring him in and give him a power that negates spidermans stun lock abilities, that way they don't nerd spidey and everyone is happy
  • I personally would also like to see carnage... Also love silver surfer, deadpool, night crawler, dark Phoenix and shocker

How about dark X-Men?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Carnage would be great. I feel like we should have at least one more character, a 2 star (or 3), to expand on Web Tiles. I'd like for Web Tiles to actually be considered a style a play and as a method of powering up Carnage in some way as it does for Venom and Spider-man to some degree. Would be the first actual complete set of characters that follow a particular theme. You can take this as my dream of more thematic play styles, like an actual card game.
    WesFaram wrote:
    He simply needs to suit himself up and join the fray as Iron patriot.
    This. Iron Patriot is a character that just needs to get made. It's kinda exhausting having the same set of Dark Avengers over & over again, so it would be nice to have more variety. It would be a great PvE storyline to have Osborn "suit up". He'd be a great *** villain (or an argument could be made for him to be the first **** villain if The Void isn't eventually included). Noh-Varr, aka Dark Captain Marvel, would be another bad guy they could fit as a * or ** star character that would work with the Dark Reign story line.
    Sentry and Iron Patroit should be both 3* characters if we ever get around to that. Pretty sure that would be fine since Sentry is the one who killed Ares. Carnage
  • All great suggestions. I just haftu throw it out there: where's the love for Hank Pym? Ant Man/ Giant Man, Yellowjacket maybe Ultron?