I'm invicible!!!

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Wow. I've been playing the required JG node for EOTS. I'm lucky enough to have Quake with 5 yellowflag.png . I levelled her up to 100, and I gotta say, she's amazing! She blocks around 2700 from AOE damage! So Caltrops is no longer an issue.. Silent Strike is no longer an issue.. attacks just take 1 dmg! I love it!

Incidentally I still lost a ton of hit points because the game crashed when I started a battle. But other than that, all my characters are still going strong!

Thanks for boosting Quake for this PVE! She's very helpful at 5 yellowflag.png covers!

Comments

• dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    haha the game will always find a way for you to lose. Almost like a real human. Can't kill you with skill, it resets the game out of frustration.

I am excited to use mine. Quake is only at 2/2/2 for me though.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    No Quake at all. I guess it's an opportunity to get a new phone after throwing my current one against the wall once scaling starts to kick in.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    44YCxgp.gif
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Even 1 cover means double digit rather than high triple digit on round 10 for me icon_e_smile.gif

It's crazy but awesome
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I've been stockpiling ISO and CP, so part of me really wants to blow a good chunk of it and champ my 5/3/4. At the same time though, probably shouldn't given that the justification is to perform well in an event I have very little interest in participating in.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skygazing wrote:
    I've been stockpiling ISO and CP, so part of me really wants to blow a good chunk of it and champ my 5/3/4. At the same time though, probably shouldn't given that the justification is to perform well in an event I have very little interest in participating in.

Quake is very useful in most pve events and not just this one, her blue can take out a lot of countdowns at once when you get a goon node where they mostly use the same colour.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:
    44YCxgp.gif
    No image on what happened after that? icon_e_smile.gif

To continue the analogy, he should get cut in two by an un-reduced adamantium slice. icon_e_wink.gif
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    yep, levelled my 1/4/3 quake up and am laughing in the face of the usually dreaded Caltrops!
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    My 4/3/2 Daisy meant I took 400 instead of 2700 on the nodes I was playing her on (she's only level 90 so once she was knocked out I got to see the full extent of the damage she had been reducing).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:
    44YCxgp.gif
    yk32sIb.gif