Attack tiles and airborne.

Options
Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
I noticed something odd when playing Nova in Venombomb. If I send the last enemy on the opposing team Airborne when there are attack tiles on the board, the attack tiles keep firing but do not seem to be dealing any damage.
I don't Think this is a bad thing, but since it may not be working as intended it's probably good to bring it to your attention.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 699 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    I noticed something odd when playing Nova in Venombomb. If I send the last enemy on the opposing team Airborne when there are attack tiles on the board, the attack tiles keep firing but do not seem to be dealing any damage.
    I don't Think this is a bad thing, but since it may not be working as intended it's probably good to bring it to your attention.

I'm pretty sure airborne opponents are immune to damage.

Unless you mean their attack tiles.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:

Yes, their attack tiles did no damage to my team. Sorry for being unclear.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Yes, their attack tiles did no damage to my team. Sorry for being unclear.

They do damage, but it doesn't show how much. I've tested it a few times since i use Nova quite a bit. You just get no red number.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    They do damage, but it doesn't show how much. I've tested it a few times since i use Nova quite a bit. You just get no red number.
    So it's mainly a display bug, then? Things work as expected, but it looks like they don't?