When I Get to 300 Tacos...

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So around October, I will reach 300 Taco Tokens on each vault. I'm planning on waiting until I get a vault that has 2 (good) 4*s I already have and all 3*s I already have (I'm currently missing 7 3*s) and then stopping once I get
1 LT
2 4*s
4000 HP

My reasoning is this:
This will give me 4 new slots (actually more because my current slot price is 750, but just to play it safe). Which means I can roster the 4 2*s I don't have so I can champion (I love championing!) them eventually and literally no cover I open will be a waste.

Then, once I've had all the 2*s rostered and championed, I will wait till a vault comes around that has 2 4*s I want and stop again once I get the LT, 4*s, and 4000 HP. Having these extra slots will allow me to open the other tokens from events without worrying about not having a slot for any new characters I didn't have before. I have so many tokens.

Is this a good strategy? Should I also add the big ISO prizes in my list of prizes to go for before I stop? Should I even add all the 3* covers to that list? What are your opinions? My roster is in my signature.

Thanks!

Comments

• SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Having 2×4* covers you can use is good strategy as everything else isn't really necessary.

I recently had a vault align and opened some of my 300+ tokens.

Full taco vault will net you 129,500 ISO if you sell every cover.
    I opened 156 tacos, stopping when i picked up black Punisher. I already pulled the Legendary at token 51, leaving the Purple XFD. I figured the other half of the vault wasn't with it.

The vault haul produced:
    53k ISO in sold covers and half the 1500 ISO rewards, 10k and 1×5k
    2750 HP inc 1k
    60× 2* covers, all of which can now be used in the 2* recycle.
    10× health pack 4 rewards (100 total)

Very productive I thought. Waiting on a red rulk vault now
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2016
    I did the same thing and pulled 150 tokens for a Nova cover and it is the way to go. Although once I pull Gain I don't think I will keep them stockpiled so much. All the health packs you get is frustrating. The ISO haul is nice and can help you bring a character but the animations is a bore.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only had 282 tacos, rather than 300, but I did this today! I agree with everything wymtime said.

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=45448