Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Forum Thread

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about old school Wheel of Fortune it. Remember, when they didn't win actual money, what they won, they spent in the little Wheel of Fortune shop?

Progression stays.

The points you earn you can use to purchase items from that PVE's rewards screen for X points. Packages would be what the current rewards are, 1x4* 3x3* Iso Hp for the amount of points that it would normally take to make t10.

Just a thought.
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    It's a nice suggestion for PVE, but for PVP maybe not ideal. In PVP the one with the strongest roster/most time invested should get the best prizes. Not just random among top 100 PVPer, because there should be something that separates those who defeat all other players' rosters. But in PVE I agree because there you don't play versus other players' rosters.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Hey...I like it!
  • VASH1456
    VASH1456 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    I've seen the word/letters "RNG" in a pot of post and was wondering what it stood for? I know RNG in gaming means Random Numbers Generator but was curious to the meaning when being talked about mpq.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Same thing. In this context it's talking about a contest winner for the proposed system, but typically it talks about token pulls.
  • is that a joke ?
    in the last 6 month in was in Top10 or better in every PvE event
    .... and now you want me to get only a top100 reward if i'm unlucky ?

And without that grinding there will be much more Players who are able to reach the top100, so its a rush, the fastes 100 win

... sorry but stupid idear
  • Various38
    Various38 Posts: 101
    I think Malcrof hit the idea exactly. You gain points and the points can be spent on a number of prizes. If they want to make it enticing then make the prizes bundles that would force a definite decision. This means you could pay for X but you wouldn't be able to get Y or Z. X may have the prize you want, but it may have less in the bundle and is heavily priced. Y and Z have some things you may be able to use but are cheaper priced, etc...