D3 sites and links inaccessible from cellular device

Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread, but I have been unable to access or contact D3 in any way from my cell. When I attempt to, I get a notification saying a secure link could not be established, and a screen saying the the website may be temporarily down or may have moved to a different address. This happens when I attempt to access support, d3's main web page, these forums(I'm using a laptop at the moment)or any other links which are associated with D3. It's almost as if I've been blocked by the company. I have no problems accessing any other site from my cell. Can anyone shed some light on this, please? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I have also noticed it yesterday - couldn't open this forum from my mobile :/
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread, but I have been unable to access or contact D3 in any way from my cell. When I attempt to, I get a notification saying a secure link could not be established, and a screen saying the the website may be temporarily down or may have moved to a different address. This happens when I attempt to access support, d3's main web page, these forums(I'm using a laptop at the moment)or any other links which are associated with D3. It's almost as if I've been blocked by the company. I have no problems accessing any other site from my cell. Can anyone shed some light on this, please? Thanks in advance!

Hi - Are you still having issues accessing the D3 site? We had a minor issue about a week ago but it has since been fixed. Try clearing your cache to see if that works. We haven't had any other reports this week but if you are still having issues today, please let us know. Thanks!
  • LakeStone wrote:

Hi - Are you still having issues accessing the D3 site? We had a minor issue about a week ago but it has since been fixed. Try clearing your cache to see if that works. We haven't had any other reports this week but if you are still having issues today, please let us know. Thanks!

Thank you for the reply, Lake. Unfortunately, the problem is still ongoing after clearing cache. Not really sure what's caused it, but it has been ongoing for a few months now.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you tried different mobile browsers?