Please lower the ISO amount to champion characters

Inarius
Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
ISO, the final frontier, the one resource everybody is going gaga because it always comes in a stupid low amount, even when reaching event milestones you get what, 140 ISO when you reach a milestone? dafaq is up with that. When not being in double ISO events or ISO brotherhood, the damn thing is hard to come by if one want's to champion a character.

I forgot how much ISO championing a 2* char costs, was it 5k ISO?

A 3* costs 7.5k ISO and a 4* costs 12.5k ISO to champion. That's a lot of ISO, ISO that could be spent trying to increase the level of another character, so why not have a universal amount for championing a character?

Or if that doesn't fit well with your plans, why not bring the cost of championing down to 1k per 2*, 2k per 3*, 3k per 4* and 4k per 5*?

Hell, why not simply remove it altogether and turn the char to champion once we max out his normal level, like once a 4* reaches 270 it becomes a champion.

It will most likely never going to happen but a man can dream, right?

Comments

• carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    While I agree they need to ease up on the Iso requirements, various proposals like this make up probably half the threads on this forum.

Everyone hates the artificial scarcity and everyone thinks it feels bad, and everyone has thought of a thousand reasons why it shouldn't be that way, and a thousand places they could make it feel more like a game and less like extortion. Join the ranks.

They won't do it though. The fact of the matter is that the devs don't think of this as a game. Their goal is not for players to have as much fun as possible. The Iso flow knob is tuned to make people spend, not to make people enjoy anything.

They only just barely got done giving up one of the biggest Iso concessions they've conceded in more than a year - close to a 25% increase in Iso flow for me personally and I suspect that's about average for most people - and even so the pit I'm trying to fill in is just getting deeper and deeper. If they made it reasonably possible to actually keep pace with your roster, there wouldn't be as much opportunity to monetize players, and monetization is more important than engaging gameplay.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Blame people who spend money on iso. If people didn't buy iso, everything would change.