Another request to 3* Champ rewards update

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
Well title tries to tell it all, so here's my pitch to try to get this to happen sooner, rather than later.

So I'm a 3*->4* transitioner with ~7 3*'s left to Champion, I have earned a total of 3x 4* covers from getting to lvl 183 (HT, Capt.Falc, RHulk). So I've got Kamala and Punisher up soon, and I feel it's a total waste to get the 4* from them, because I know that ultimately they will be changed to another 4*, and I would much prefer that reward to the current rewards (FThor & Elektra). If I take the 4* cover, it's then +40 lvls to get the next cover, and then they'll definitely be changed (40 covers for me is like 6mo-12mo to obtain).

So my justification, I know that KK will ultimately be changed, because I (and I imagine many in the same situation as I am being a 3*->4* transitioner) a new character with an extra cover is much more valuable than an old character that I (and I imagine lots of people) already have 10+ covers for, but don't have the ISO-8 for to level them up. Getting another cover for a 1-4 cover 4* helps so much more for those events when they are essential. Adding +1 lvl to FThor because I got a extra cover from KK doesn't help all that much.

Here's what I'd suggest for 3*'s to be updated:
Kamala Khan->Quake (from FThor)
Punisher->Punisher-Max (duh!)
Squirrel Girl->Spider-Gwen
CMags->Winter Soldier
Black Panther->Warmachine (This would mean Mr.Fan needs a replacement, maybe Mystique?)
Rocket&Groot->Drax
EDIT: I forgot Kate Bishop. So GSBW->Kate Bishop (BW+Hawkeye are always a team...)

(If other have better/different suggestions, please feel free to add them).

I don't propose that this is changed every months, but maybe every 3 months (i.e. when there is enough new characters to make it meaningful).

Comments