Patch Notes - R102 (06/06/16) *Updated

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
R102 is going live today!!!

R102 Patch Notes

Satellite fight…

What’s New
    - Kate Bishop (Hawkeye) now in-game! - Season XXVIII action underway!

What’s Changed
    - Squashed a few bugs that were impacting performance when starting a battle. - Sam Wilson (Captain America) now properly activates Countdown Tiles that have targeted allies. - Fixed a bug where Colossus on the opponent's team was not intercepting attacks. - Green Goblin's Green Pumpkin Bombs no longer try to destroy tiles that have already been destroyed. - Fixed a bug where PC users were not able to back out during the early stages of the game.

*Update: Beta support added for Android N. (If you experience any issues please contact Customer Support at www.d3go.com/mpq-support.)

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yay patches! Usually updates are live by now in the Play store. Is it live on Steam or the Apple store?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:

R102 Patch Notes

Fixed some bug that were impacting performance when starting a battle.
    Fixed a bug where Sam Wilson (Captain America) wasn't properly activating Countdown Tiles that targeted allies.
    Fixed a bug where Colossus on the opponent's team was not intercepting attacks.
    Fixed a bug where PC users were not able to back out during the early stages of the game
    Fixed a bug where Green Goblin's Green Pumpkin Bombs were trying to destroy tiles that had already been destroyed.
    What were this weeks Powerball numbers for Wednesday's (6/08/16) drawing?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    JVReal wrote:
    LakeStone wrote:

R102 Patch Notes

Fixed a bug where Sam Wilson (Captain America) wasn't properly activating Countdown Tiles that targeted allies.
    Fixed a bug where PC users were not able to back out during the early stages of the game
    Fixed a bug where Green Goblin's Green Pumpkin Bombs were trying to destroy tiles that had already been destroyed.

lol, that was a typo. But if I find those lucky powerball numbers, I'll let you know!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:
    JVReal wrote:
    LakeStone wrote:

R102 Patch Notes

lol, that was a typo. But if I find those lucky powerball numbers, I'll let you know!

If he doesn't post them on the 9th, it will be so disappointing...
  • BlackSheep101
    Live now on the Play store. I had to go to the app page itself, as it didn't show up on the My Apps list.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Forgot to list the critical fix wherein the daily resupply button moved from the RIGHT side on Steam to the LEFT side.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    DFiPL wrote:
    Forgot to list the critical fix wherein the daily resupply button moved from the RIGHT side on Steam to the LEFT side.

Maybe it means that something else is coming to fill the old spot? Before 5*s were introduced, people noticed that the kerning was different on 4*s. Could be a way to make way for some kind of new UI element.
  • BlackSheep101
    It moved in mobile too.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:

Maybe it means that something else is coming to fill the old spot? Before 5*s were introduced, people noticed that the kerning was different on 4*s. Could be a way to make way for some kind of new UI element.

Something that they may have sent a survey out about a little while ago maybe?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm curious, why move the daily resupply tab? Has anyone ever suggested or requested that it would look better, function better on the left?

WHERE'S THE 1 LEVEL UP BUTTON!?
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since it was so much fun last time for speculation, I'll kick it off again:

The German patch notes say "Satellitenkampf", which is again a literal translation of the English. Maybe the other languages are more interesting.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Since it was so much fun last time for speculation, I'll kick it off again:

The German patch notes say "Satellitenkampf", which is again a literal translation of the English. Maybe the other languages are more interesting.

French notes say "Combat satellite", literally "Satellite fight". Nothing new thus

Rigorously, we shouldn't understand the fight of a satellite but a fight that would be... linked to another most important event?
    Satellite fight sounds like a side event to me
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's in the box???

ie what are they putting in the place of the daily resupply button? Is it definitely that other aforementioned feature? Should I just give you my wallet now? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    I don't know if the scaling difficulty got changed with the update (Storm node went from easy to normal) but the difficulty of the Symbionts in the nodes makes Venom Bomb unplayable for non 5* players now. They gain APs too fast (10+ per round) and so are firing 3-4 abilities per round.

Was this intended? If so I'm out of the event now. Not worth the annoyance of dying in 5 rounds every time.
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    I thought I some suggestions for a live Battle Arena a few months back. Hmmmm..
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Update: Beta support added for Android N. (If you experience any issues please contact Customer Support at www.d3go.com/mpq-support.)
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    LakeStone wrote:
    JVReal wrote:
    LakeStone wrote:

R102 Patch Notes

If he doesn't post them on the 9th, it will be so disappointing...
    12 25 37 60 69 20*
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    you sure they weren't 4,8,15,16,23 and 42? nice hatch...I mean patch...
  • Raven33
    Raven33 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Moon knight, satellite fight....the moon is a satellite of sorts right?