IM40 Bug?

Meander
Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
I've recently had some issues where one of my IM40 recharge countdowns will reduce an extra time in a turn, making it so one of the tiles activates, while the other 2 are still @ 1. I was not using any countdown tile modifiers at the time (Hood, Goblin, Falcap). I cant seem to replicate the issue, but it happened to me multiple times during Earth's Mightiest and Simulator. Has anyone else seen similar issues?

Comments

• Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Just to clarify the above, the remaining tiles are counting down like normal from 2 to 1, it's just the one tile goes from 2 to 0. It seems to occur when non-related C/D are on the board.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there board shake involved? CDs are decremented in order from the top left of the screen to the bottom right. If a CD is dropped due to some other tile resolving and would then come up later in the queue it can be decremented again.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    witch is notorious for creating a cascade that will drop a cd from above, that has already ticked one number, but drops after witch's cd cascades down, and that im40 cd that was above but dropped below the original position of the witch cd - will count down again.

im40 also doesn't play well with falcap. falcap reduces one cd one turn. which throws that one before the other 2. so you only get 1 cd worth of ap generation. 2 turn stun. then the other 2. similar thing with hood if there are other cds out.
  • apmonte
    apmonte Posts: 72
    I was going to post this as well. My wife and I are both seeing one IM40 recharge timer count down, but the other two not going off. This seems to particularly happen when used with SWitch (her timer going off first).
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I had the same problem but caused by red hulk 's seeing red power going off first
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    War Machine greenflag.png will do the same thing, I'm sure.