****Gambit (Remy Lebou)****

Options
Aerospade777
Aerospade777 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
edited June 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
Gambit (Remy Lebou) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

redflag.png GAMBIT'S DECK - redtile.png 6 AP: Gambit loves his cards, but he can use them to blow up in the enemy's face. Deals 100 damage and destroys a chosen 3x3 area on the board and place 1 charged tile. If There are 8 charged tiles, deal 500 damage and destroy the 52 tiles (52 Pickup) *Does not generate AP*

Level Upgrades:
Level 2: Deals 150 or 800.
Level 3: Deals 200 or 1400. Gambits Deck places 2 charged tiles.
Level 4: Deals 300 or 1800.
Level 5: Deals 400. 52 Card pickup is reduced to 7 charged tiles, deals 2500 and destroys every on the board.

Max Level:
Level 3: Deals 1200 or 8800.
Level 4: Deals 1800 or 9700.
Level 5: Deals 2600 or 10600.

purpleflag.png CAJUN THIEF - purpletile.png Passive: Remy just can't seem to shake his habit of "borrowing" things. If the enemy team has 10 or more AP of Black, Blue, or Yellow, steal 1 of that AP per turn.

Level Upgrades:
Level 2: Also steals Team-Up and Pink AP.
Level 3: Activates at 9 or more AP.
Level 4: Also steals Red and Green AP.
Level 5: Activates at 8 or more AP.

blueflag.png BO SLAM - bluetile.png 8 AP: Ol' Gambit uses his no staff to slam the enemy right on the head. Deals 600 damage and stuns for 1 turn.

Level Upgrades:
Level 2: Deals 800 damage.
Level 3: Deals 1000 damage.
Level 4: Deals 1200 and stuns 2 turns.
Level 5: Creates a kinetic shockwave damaging the other enemies for 400.

Max Level:
Level 3: Deals 3800 damage.
Level 4: Deals 4400 damage.
Level 5: Deals 5000 damage and 1600 to the other enemies.

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So, the blue is a modified Wind Storm. That's fun. I'd tinker with the damage. Take a look at Rhulk's greenflag.png and Colossus' redflag.png , or even Scarlet Witch's purpleflag.png . You need to do more damage than the star.pngstar.pngstar.png Characters, or reduce the AP spent.

I'd go for a modified passive, that creates charged tiles on match-four's, and a 52 pickup that creates a huge board nuke based on the charged tiles on the board.
  • Aerospade777
    Aerospade777 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    So, the blue is a modified Wind Storm. That's fun. I'd tinker with the damage. Take a look at Rhulk's greenflag.png and Colossus' redflag.png , or even Scarlet Witch's purpleflag.png . You need to do more damage than the star.pngstar.pngstar.png Characters, or reduce the AP spent.

I'd go for a modified passive, that creates charged tiles on match-four's, and a 52 pickup that creates a huge board nuke based on the charged tiles on the board.

I took all of your modification suggestions and messed with the characters a little. Most were AP cost shifts.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What if he had a card volley

37319b0ab2c4b01e825ba1c19c9a10eb.jpg that stunned the front target and placed one turn timer tiles, hence the cards?

Or maybe big dmg to the front target, and stuns them two turns, and places 1-3-5 countdown.png tiles. They go off while the teammate is stunned. Maybe using his bo strike causes any friendly countdown.png tiles to go off, dealing 2x2 board shake-up?