How many 200+ 3-stars do you have?

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My highest are khan (196) and hulk (194), then plenty in the low 190s and high 180s, with the lowest at 178. I'll get there soon enough. No rush.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Have four: Witch (205), Kamala (204, just made it a day or two ago), Patch (202), and Fist (201). Witch and Fist were my only 3* dupes when championing went live, so no shocks there. Looking forward to Fist getting a bump from Venom Bomb rewards.

Got four more close: Captain Marvel (lowest of these at 196), Hulk, Widow, Steve.

And a few more in the low-190s.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    my top one is mags at 194, but I have many in the 190s (7 of them) and upper 180s. when I cross the line, many will be crossing quickly. probably a month or so away. in the meantime I've finally decided to max the rest of my 3s.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    My top 3* are KK and Doc Ock (I really don`t how this has happened) at level 185. One level behind are Captain Marvel, Daredevil (he was my first fully covered and championed 3*) and Deadpool. The most of my 32 3*-champions are between level 180 and level 169.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blade 200 also but with help from a disassembled TU.

Wait, you can turn TUs into covers? Tell me your secrets. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    My highest is Steve @ 186. I still have about 10 that aren't champed. If I could go back in time to when champs were introduced I would have champed Groot. I swear I've sold 40 R&G covers since then. icon_lol.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still have four levels to go on my highest-level 3* (She-Hulk!?!) before anybody breaks 200.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cmarv @ 200. Luke Cage @ 198. Deadpool, Iron FIst, Magneto, Rocket & Groot, Steve Rogers, Patch @ 195.

The first two I built with the help of dupes so my highest without dupes is 195 which there are many of.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Highest are DP and Hulk at 190. I don't place very high in events and don't buy token packs, so it's ddq, the odd placement and luck of the draw for me. I am happy to have 14 at or above 183, with 5 more at 182. It's all about the 4* covers right now.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    194 is my highest. I champed the bulk of them the first day you could.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Has anyone managed a level 200+ without disassembling duplicates or similar jumpstarts?

Disassembling duplicates?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone managed a level 200+ without disassembling duplicates or similar jumpstarts?

Disassembling duplicates?

Before champions were introduced it wasn't terribly uncommon to have 2 of a character, so you could run 2 different specs or just to save on health packs. For a short while afterwards, customer service would allow you to "disassemble" dupe characters so you could apply the covers to your new champion. It was one of those things where they weren't consistent about who they allowed to do it, and people were really upset and threatening to quit for like a week, then they forgot.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I credit whoever brought the process to light (along with token rerolling and account merging) with getting it stopped.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    My highest ones are Hulk and Mystique, both 184. Many others in the 174-178 range, and Punisher is my poorer, only at 170 icon_lol.gif
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    icon_rocket.png 208
    icon_captainamerica.png 201
    Funny thing: the two characters I had dupes for (13 covers Luke Cage and 11 covers Iron Fist) are now at 192 and 197 respectively. Guess IF will be my 3rd 200+ after Venom Bomb.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Have LThor made it to 183 the other day, then Beast and Grocket.

Three at 183 are my highest 3*s. MPQ probably hates me since all I get from heroics/events are primarily 2*s. icon_lol.gif
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Steve, at 180. And that was just yesterday. I still have about 12 3* that aren't champed yet.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    None. I have a few 180-181, but nothing above that for 3-4 star characters.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I just got my first a couple days ago, Rocket and Groot, that without any dupes to disassemble.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got 36 champed, but the highest is @182.