Gone fishing! Thanks D3!

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
icon_e_biggrin.gif Have not played in a few days. Pick up phone check out June line up for PVE.
Simulator
Venom Bomb
Enemy of State
Hook up boat go to lake house.
See you in July. Maybe. icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Marine8394 wrote:
    :D Have not played in a few days. Pick up phone check out June line up for PVE.
    Simulator
    Venom Bomb
    Enemy of State

I always like EotS. It's fun, once you get past the Wolverine/Feeder Goons subs.

Have fun fishing! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Going here today:

DSC021351.jpg

I'll go down the road next weekend:

old-faithful-eruption.jpg

There shouldn't be any reason a game should keep you from real life ever. Looking forward to the PVE's that are on 24 hour timers...but still won't be trying competitively for new 4*'s, which matter very little in the game anymore.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    The great outdoors! Looking forward to my trip to the Redwoods next month. Until then I'm still on the Grind leash... icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif
  • Marine8394
    Nice backyard SnowcaTT! Yup punk boarding two brookie as I write this. There was a time I occasionally felt behind in this game. Now I just feel the game ignored me and moved on to it's needs. I love the variety of life and streams over a game of game maker interest. I would rather tie the fly than be the sucker who ate it.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 wrote:
    :D Have not played in a few days. Pick up phone check out June line up for PVE.
    Simulator
    Venom Bomb
    Enemy of State

I always like EotS. It's fun, once you get past the Wolverine/Feeder Goons subs.

Have fun fishing! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Thanks I will.
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    Congrats on choosing another hobby over dedicating hours to some pve events that you don't want to play! Sounds like a good first step toward a healthy relationship with gaming!
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I usually have the same decision...

Only I never play PvE, and prefer to honestly just kinda sleep.
    So often times I just kinda PvP my health packs off and then take a nap.
  • Marine8394
    halirin wrote:
    Congrats on choosing another hobby over dedicating hours to some pve events that you don't want to play! Sounds like a good first step toward a healthy relationship with gaming!

Thanks for the positive vibes. Left the game for a while. Amazing how even a centered human can become job obsessed over a game. Guess they did their research.