PLEASE reset equipped boost selection when changing events

pressatobegin
pressatobegin Posts: 20
My biggest - and possibly only - pet peeve with the game is that equipped boosts don't reset after changing events.

For example, when I finish trying to grind a difficult event with an arsenal of boosts, forget that I have them equipped, then go into a DP Daily or something and instinctively click through the FIGHT! buttons, the game automatically uses the same boosts I had equipped for the hard event because I forgot I had them equipped. Huge waste of boosts. More often than not I forget this a couple of times, blowing through a ton of perfectly good boosts on an event I could complete in my sleep.

Sure, I can only be mad at myself, but having a safeguard in there would save me from myself and it would be much, much appreciated. 3 years of playing this game and I still do this frustratingly frequently.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is the best idea I have seen to deal with boosts, some people like them to stay where they are due to needing speed in pvp, whereas others don't want to keep using them by accident.