What Am I To Do?

spghttihead
spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've never stuck with a game as long as I have this one and I'm having a hard time justifying playing anymore. I've got OML and Phoenix covered well enough and at lvl 350 (which is where I want to leave them for now), and am in the process of leveling 4s, but it takes soooooo long it's made the game lose it's fun. OML and Phoenix are far better than any of the 4s I'm going to level, but leveling them gives the game a sense of progression. When it takes a week to level Cyclops from 250-270 it makes me cringe to look at other fully covered 4s that I'd like to level but are sitting in the mid-hundreds. On top of it all, I have to hoard tokens because it's unrealistic to think that I'd be able to level 4s in time for me to use the cover, so that aspect of the game is locked out. I used to spend money on this game. I'd spend $100 here and there on HP when it actually had some use, but now the only thing I need is iso and I'm not gonna spend HUNDREDS of dollars just to level one 4. I'd like to support this game, I would, but there is nothing for me to (realistically) buy!!

I know my complaints above have been stated over and over here, but just had to get it off my chest today and hope that the developers actually read these posts some times. My thought is to just go ahead and get Cyclops champed and then take a break from the game until they get the iso issue under control. It's not like much will change with my game as OML and Phoenix will still be better than any new 4s that come out (and in terms of new 5s, who cares, I don't even have any GG covers yet what's to hope for new ones).

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a solution to all your problems!

The game needs to give advanced players more opportunities to gain ISO at a more reasonable rate!!! Then your progression won't be so slow and tedious! I can't believe no one's thought of this before!!! icon_lol.gif
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Play it casually instead of endlessly. What's the race to get things maxed leveled? Nothing awaits on the other side, just the process starting over. You're driving yourself crazy with progression. Enjoy what you've got and do things that are fun instead of what you think "needs to be done".
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully the devs will increase iso or drop the iso cost to level characters. Like they did once before when they reduced level cost up to 120. They need to drop the cost of 4 star.png from where they are. Seriously, my teen jean is lvl 200. The cost to go to 270 is 241,417 iso8.png . That, to me is just ridiculously over priced.

Permanent double iso would be the best solution imo, but I don't see that happening. Or maybe full time, 24/7 lightening rounds. But again, i doubt it. Then again, they could surprise us. Ya never know. Either way, something really should be done.