5* options/chance

Zerkest
Zerkest Posts: 12
Currently the system it's setup such that either a classic or a latest legends gives you a 10% chance to pull a 5*. With the addition of captain America and iron man, this will dilute the pool OR cause the need for a third pack.

My preference is to continue to open packs which increase my covers for the two 5s I have >1 cover on, OML and Phoenix. Unfortunately this means latest legends tokens received from vaults and championing only serve to disappoint.

With the added 5s, it is no longer possible to maintain 10% in two packs, and this will continue to be an issue.

My suggestion is simple. Remove classic and latest legends and have a single "legendary" pack which all tokens and cp buys open (20/25, or split the difference at 22). Before opening the pack, the user must select 3 5*s from their icons listed on the page. Basically tap the three you want and they become highlighted.

These three then are the 10% chance, 3.34%~ each. It does not allow you to vote/choose colors or anything, just the character. That way I could feasibly open a pack with OML, Phoenix, and Captain America if I wanted. It also scales, maintaining % chance as more 5s are added.