Petition for a yellow OML to be added to SHIELD resupply

herm1978
herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
Pretty please?

Comments

• HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Definitely day 200. Or if you can't do it until next week then do it for day 207.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've only pulled one so far. Without it, OML is useless.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I've only pulled one so far. Without it, OML is useless.

with it hes still useless... you need 2 or 3 for it to even count
  • Unless you're my alliance mate who has pulled 5 extra ones.....
  • herm1978
    I've pulled 3 redflag.png and 2 blackflag.png so now I have him at 3/0/3 with the daily reward blackflag.png

I just dont understand why the daily reward wasnt yellowflag.png since that is pretty much essential for his skillset.

And from now on the odds will only get worse icon_e_sad.gif

Edit: I'm fine with them adding it at day 950 or something, that way the players that have played since start dont miss out and the ones that just cant get a yellowflag.png knows they will eventually.
  • I've already passed day 950, if they put it there I would be seething. It would be a nice little gift on day 1000 though, I would love a super special daily reward for hitting 1k.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    My oml is at 3/4/0 right now. I could kill for a single red cover.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    herm1978 wrote:
    I've pulled 3 redflag.png and 2 blackflag.png so now I have him at 3/0/3 with the daily reward blackflag.png

I just dont understand why the daily reward wasnt yellowflag.png since that is pretty much essential for his skillset.

blackflag.png is also essential to his skillset, is the thing. Without it he's a pure passive character, with it he has up to four actives.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah. If they add it, it should be a date I haven't hit yet. My 4-cover yellow less OML is super-fruatrating.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    I'm all for it! yellowflag.png has been my white whale, only having ONE yellowflag.png cover recently

With 1 though he tanks fairly well, but at 9/1/3, I would've gladly traded off those extra black covers for even 1 yellow

No chance getting it at 950 though, I just passed 910 for my icon_jeangrey.pnggreenflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

From the pattern it would seem the next is possibly 1000 for BSSM's blueflag.png (again! that's the only cover I have for him, argh!), followed by GG blackflag.png at 1090. It was supposed to rotate back to SS after then possibly OML yellowflag.png at 1270. But since they threw in the 2 CW characters, followed by even more releases in the span of that year, we may not see a rotation in dailies for a while icon_lol.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    If this was a petition to remove him (well, all 5*'s) from RNG only, I'd be all for it. God knows how I've only pulled two covers for the Only Character That Matters.

But yes - why it isn't all three of the 5* covers after the 2nd year is baffling. Sure, keep giving folks the 4*'s that won't matter a speck when they finally get there.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    If this was a petition to remove him (well, all 5*'s) from RNG only, I'd be all for it. God knows how I've only pulled two covers for the Only Character That Matters.

But yes - why it isn't all three of the 5* covers after the 2nd year is baffling. Sure, keep giving folks the 4*'s that won't matter a speck when they finally get there.

Reading this topic depressed me. Literally the only reason I have an OML at all is from the daily drop.
    My amazing 1/0/0 OML is just pounding through the PvP, lemme tells ya ¬¬
  • herm1978
    Ser_Phobos wrote:
    I've already passed day 950, if they put it there I would be seething. It would be a nice little gift on day 1000 though, I would love a super special daily reward for hitting 1k.

I, of course, mean that they should put it in at a day that couldnt have been reached by anyone yet. When I checked the list of daily rewards there didnt seem to be anything past 950.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    herm1978 wrote:
    Ser_Phobos wrote:
    I've already passed day 950, if they put it there I would be seething. It would be a nice little gift on day 1000 though, I would love a super special daily reward for hitting 1k.

I, of course, mean that they should put it in at a day that couldnt have been reached by anyone yet. When I checked the list of daily rewards there didnt seem to be anything past 950.
    Someone posted that Day 954 is icon_venom.pnggreenflag.png

Getting really close to 950 so if they want to do it, do it now icon_e_wink.gif

Day 1000 is going to be black Spidey. But I wouldn't mind if the gave a red SS on day 997 a yellow OML on day 998 and a purple Phoenix on day 999 and then Spidey on day 1000 to commemorate day 1000. Not all games get to day 1000, they should celebrate in a very big way!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moderator note: moving to Suggestions and Feedback.