15CP legendary - Wild suggestion

illusionist_KA
illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
So crazy theory here. I wonder how some feel about a 15cp Legendary option, where the 5* are removed from it. Only 4* are available to those who want it.

As much as i want a 5*, my roster is not that ready for it or playing against people that do. But, i do have numerous 4* that need love. Yes, i get the fact the chances are remote in pulling a 5*, but its something that came across my mind. With more and more 4* being thrown into the mix, it makes it harder to "catch them all". again, there is no writing that say we need them all, but missing essentials is a downfall for any event.

Thoughts?

Comments

• LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    I had a similar thought, although I fear it would be a 'dumping ground' for very old characters (12+ months out), but ideal for people who either have those and want to add a Champion level when applicable, or need to flesh out their roster. So it works for me.

Shoot, throw in Silver Surfer, why not? Eventually it will get OML, and then things will finally be balanced. icon_evil.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like this idea. The 4* tier is more interesting than 5 and its litany of match damage matches (snoooooze) so I'd be more than happy with this.

I only spend on classics right now
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loved this idea and thought it was originally what the 20 and 25 LT tokens we were going to be about. Instead, the 20 LT is another excuse for the "if you're not ready for a 5 star" crowd to blab away about not using tokens or cp points.