Teisatsu firing off multiple Turn to Smokes without dying.

elusive
elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
Hey, guys. I was playing DDQ today and a Teisatsu somehow fired off Turn to Smoke twice in one turn without dying. It happened during a two match cascade of mine, so I don't know if that did something to cause it or not. Either way, he's not downed, but as you can see from this screenshot, there are too many attack tiles on the board for just one Turn to Smoke (not to mention the fact that he's the only enemy that has the move in that wave - there are 2 Shinobi, 1 Teisatsu, and Beast - and he's still alive!):

aYItGT8.jpg

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is, I believe, the third regression (i.e. previously patched bug re-occuring) in the R101 patch version.

The first being the abysmal slowdown whenever enemies interact with the board,
    the second being the screwy transitions from wave x to wave x+1 in wave nodes, and the opponent getting off a cheap self-damaging skill without actually getting damaged,
    and the third being this; the Teisatsu going haywire during cascades.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    _RiO_ wrote:
    This is, I believe, the third regression (i.e. previously patched bug re-occuring) in the R101 patch version.

the second being the screwy transitions from wave x to wave x+1 in wave nodes, and the opponent getting off a cheap self-damaging skill without actually getting damaged,

Now that you mentioned that it happened in the past, I did some digging and saw people saying that it was happening before because the Teisatsu was healed by someone and the game was counting him as downed once he was hit with enough damage to equal his starting health, and as you can see in my screenshot, Beast healed him. I also assume each extra match of my cascade after hitting that number counted as him "dying" once again, hence the multiple activations. You probably already knew this, yourself, but there it is.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    elusive wrote:
    _RiO_ wrote:

Now that you mentioned that it happened in the past, I did some digging and saw people saying that it was happening before because the Teisatsu was healed by someone and the game was counting him as downed once he was hit with enough damage to equal his starting health, and as you can see in my screenshot, Beast healed him. I also assume each extra match of my cascade after hitting that number counted as him "dying" once again, hence the multiple activations. You probably already knew this, yourself, but there it is.

Thanks for confirming that it's the same bug regressing.

R101 is turning out to be quite the bad joke. Truly shameful that it was pushed to live in this condition.