Can we get a training mode?

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
Like a lot of other people I have some well covered but woefully under levelled characters that I'd like to experiment with.

Can't do it in PvP since competition is too high and can only do it on trivial nodes in pve where the mat h is over before you can truly experiment.

Here's what I suggest -

A game mode where you face a team of enemies.

You can pick whether it's goons , playable or even boss characters. And you can choose what level they are at.

There are no prizes for doing this mode it's purely to experiment...oh and true healing is disabled in this mode to stop people abusing it.

Honestly i like trying out different team combos and sometimes it helps decide who to give my precious purple crack rocks to. I feel like this would be something good and benefits nobody apart from messing about.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    While cool, I think that would require a lot of developer effort which they need for all of the new content and features we're getting.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    You mean all that new content and features that keeps backfiring in their faces only leading to further player frustration...

I'd love for a prologue type story line designed for 3 star players that are starting their 4 star transition. Doesn't have to be released all at once but a new chapter every couple of months would be nice.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    While cool, I think that would require a lot of developer effort which they need for all of the new content and features we're getting.

While on one hand I agree with you, on the other this is definitely a feature I would pay for, within reason.
  • LegendReborn
    LegendReborn Posts: 301

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, serious or a combination of the two.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards

SUCCESS!
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards

It's sarcasm. Clearly you've never come across Jamie before
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler

Yeah, new content. don't you remember. do you want to spend 9.99 or 14.99 for new stuff. that's exciting new content. i would love to see what they think of next.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moderator note: Moved to Suggestions and Feedback.