Tis the end of the season

Tryke
Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Got myself 6 total heroic tokens which all turned out to be 2*s. Such rewarding, very 2*, wow.

There's that guy on the forum who complains about 2* odds pretty consistently and I'm inclined to agree.

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    It's time for better rewards, period. This isn't a 2 and 3* game anymore.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    And that's why I couldn't be bothered to reach 4000 this time around. All that time and effort for a 10 pack only to win eight 2* covers and two health packs.

With regards to the season just ended I ended up way down the finishing order picking up two heroic tokens.

Yes I collected two 2* covers...I know the rewards need to be better but will they listen? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just because top 10 in my season all had over 30k points and progression stops at 10k???
    Season rewards need to be reworked I would like to see a alliance progression reward system as well as taking season progression up to 15k
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think literally all I played was Teenage Riot and a handful of matches in the simulator because I don't like starting an event and going "oh yay 5* and championed 4* and 3* right off the bat." It's been a while since I even tried for the Heroic 10-pack.

Got two Heroic tokens for top 1500, though, and one of 'em was a 4*. So yay for that.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    My ten pack was all 2*s.

Got my tokens from alliance and season today 6 total. Pulled four 3*s all of the them useful to me. RNG giveth and RNG taketh away.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I got a Scarlet Witch and a Flaptain and three 2-stars.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got five heroics and they were all 2 stars.
    Busted my hump last night to scrape by on the progression since this season had been even more hellish than the last (they're getting progressively harder to rank well in). Spent the 20CP on a legendary token.
    X Force Wolvie green. Great. Yet another completely useless 4* for me. I don't really want to champ him since he's not *that* great, but I might end up having to since he's by far and away the 4* I get the most covers for. I've had at least 18 yellows for him since I started this game over two years ago.
  • Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I got a Scarlet Witch and a Flaptain and three 2-stars.

Jesus you cant tell the losers that! They'd go rabid!