some very minor problems and a big one

Tom
Tom Posts: 5
dear all,

since i consider this game close to perfect there are some minor inconsistencies i like to adress:

- in thick of thieves there's a node where a ironman lookalike is adressed as a shapeshifting skrull, but the player can't choose to play IM against this fraud. probably there're a few pseudo-mystique-nodes having the same problem.
- speaking of mystique: why can she shift into two different characters at the same time (rocket and groot)? this makes me very nervous and i think her skill should be looked when it comes to our wooden and fury friends.
- how many shields does captain america have? last time a counted my cap threw around five of them around the field. unfortunately i have no clue how to fix this without ruining the character.
- some doomrobots have the ability to "repair" themselves. but when they do, they also heal all of their allied characters. how can one "repair" a (super)human being? maybe we should just name this ability "heal" or something more accurate.

i know that these issues might not be of great importance, but i would like to this game to be as consistent as possible icon_e_smile.gif

here is some greater problem regarding the game mechanics: xforce wolverine was nerfed for good reason to end the "one character to rule them all" gameplay. with old man logan i feel like we've been throw back in time when everybody was playing vs. with wolverine plus the needed character plus an ap collector. besides playing against this guy takes awfully long, it makes vs. very very boring. i absolutely have no problem with losing in vs. or being attacked and kicked down on the ladder (this is just the way vs. works and what makes it exciting to me), but in my opinion mpq is all about creating different combinations of teams regarding the specific situation one has to deal with. vs. is the place were one should be forced to build a team around the center-character, the reign of OML undermines this mechanic.

probably this was adressed before, but i think OML has to be nerfed :-/

best regards,

tom