Can I reset my data?

Options
I would like to reset the game as I grossly misallocated resources that I can't recoup, misunderstanding the game at first. I would very much like to restart, but deleting the app and re-downloading it doesn't seem to work; my phone (iphone5) automatically loads my old game data even after the app has been deleted.

Is there a way to do this? I surely hope so because I very much like the game but otherwise would basically be forced to give it up with no way to level up or advance icon_e_sad.gif

Please advise.

Comments

• Does Apple offer an application manager? On Android you simply go into the application manager, select MPQ, and press the CLEAR DATA button. I'm sure iOS is different but possibly there is something similar?
  • I was really curious about your question and looked into it further. Evidently iOS is difficult when it comes to manipulating app data. Here are a couple tricks I found that might work:

1. open the app
    2. hold the power button until the phone dims and the red slider to turn off the phone comes on
    3. release the power button
    4. hold the home button until your device switches back to the home screen like an epileptic
    5. re-open the app, voila!

or...

1. download app 'i funbox' on your PC. Run It.
    2. connect your iOS device.
    3. select the file named 'user application'.
    4. then select the app of which data you want to delete.
    5. you can delete the cache folder's contents. REMEMBER NOT THE FOLDER, ONLY THE CONTENTS YOU HAVE TO DELETE. The application remains on same condition only the cache data will be removed.