Thank you from all the CW 2* rewards

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
Its amazing how i got all the moonstones and ares 2* covers from vault... Its amazing how rewarding this game is

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was talking about this with my alliance this morning, 2 vaults, 5 pulls from each, 9 2*, 1 3*
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm amazed at your amazing use of the word amazing.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

Btw, I'm in the same 2* only pulls from vault.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even though I did manage to pull 3* and even some amazing 4* rewards this time, I agree the amount of 2*s is just too damn high <insert pic of the 'rent is too damn high'-party with appropriate caption>.

That's why I just dropped this amazing suggestion, too: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44893
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    OP, you are a fountain of negativity, and probably one of the reasons why the devs don't normally want to speak to the playerbase anymore. Can the snark. Post constructively. Both these runs have been stupidly generous. Hell, compared to how tightfisted they can be, they've practically been shoving good rewards down our throats. I only pulled 2* and 3* from my vault, too. I guess I'll need to take my 7 or 8 4* covers and my 5* cover as a consolation, oh darn.

Credit where credit is due, man, jeez. Randomness sucks, we know. Doesn't make the whole event bad.
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    DeNappa wrote:
    Even though I did manage to pull 3* and even some amazing 4* rewards this time, I agree the amount of 2*s is just too damn high <insert pic of the 'rent is too damn high'-party with appropriate caption>.

That's why I just dropped this amazing suggestion, too: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44893

4036012.jpg
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    RNG gives and takes.
    Had a bad streak since the first CW , all my pulls from that event sucked.
    Other events in between also gave me nothing good.
    But this time I pulled both Leg tokens in the vaults and got 3x 4* and 2 5* IM covers out of tokens.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    there really, really needs to be a time based modification for draw rates for everything above standard tokens. by the time you get to a year (if not sooner) you really don't need 2* tokens anymore. i've gotten so many moonstones and 2* cap marvels lately it's almost laughable.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see so many people commenting about getting millions of Moonstone covers. Funnily, she's my last 2* to be maxed championed. She's well behind everyone else too! I rarely get any of her covers. icon_lol.gif
  • Frustrated1
    Frustrated1 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    OP is not negative. They are merely demonstrating the common feelings created by the Devs of this game. The OP isn't a problem, the Devs are.

The bad part is, they show no signs of wanting to fix the problem.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe I'm just lucky but my pulls were awesome. I got one legendary token, one Iceman cover, five 3*s and a couple of 2*s. On top of the six 4*s, 5* Cap and the legendary token that I've gotten from progression/alliance.

Devs definitely get my non sarcastic thanks.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    OP, you are a fountain of negativity, and probably one of the reasons why the devs don't normally want to speak to the playerbase anymore. Can the snark. Post constructively. Both these runs have been stupidly generous. Hell, compared to how tightfisted they can be, they've practically been shoving good rewards down our throats. I only pulled 2* and 3* from my vault, too. I guess I'll need to take my 7 or 8 4* covers and my 5* cover as a consolation, oh darn.

Credit where credit is due, man, jeez. Randomness sucks, we know. Doesn't make the whole event bad.
    these are the same comments people who stay in abusive relationships make
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    My vault pulls were mostly 2* with one or two 3* and I don't really care. I got 3 Antman, 2 Quake with a 3rd one coming in a few hours, a 5* Cap, a Ghost Rider black and a Spider Gwen Red.

9 legendary tokens worth of characters in 3.5 days. I'll take that over any other event they run any day.
  • LegendReborn
    LegendReborn Posts: 301
    I'm normally one to complain and find fault but the Civil War runs have been the absolute best ran events to date in MPQ. They gave 3 4*s, a special legendary token and a 5* through the alliance rewards and also gave out a second special legendary token through individual rewards. On top of that, it was technically possible for alliances to beat both sides (which my alliance pulled off). I would love if we got a special event every 2 or 3 months where there was something along these lines. Heck, they could remove a a few of the rewards to make it less generous and I'd still applaud them most likely.

I get that not every alliance was strong enough to beat the later rounds but, even if you weren't, you likely had a decent shot at at least one or two of the 4* alliance covers and then could switch over to the other side for another one or two 4* alliance covers.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vaults are okay. This time, I pulled three 4*s including WM from the two CW vaults, so I can't complain.
  • Thedavid64
    Thedavid64 Posts: 1
    At least it wasn't 9 sets of health packs..
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punatulkku wrote:
    Its amazing how i got all the moonstones and ares 2* covers from vault... Its amazing how rewarding this game is
    Moved to Feedback.