Thick of thieves progression rewards

thisone
thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
After looking at the preview, I noticed that there were two 3* covers available on the progression ladder. One replacing the second 2*.

I have to say, this is a very welcome change and hope to see more of this in the future! Thank you very much indeed dev team icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    too bad neither work for me

mystic at 14500
    blade at 26000 okay
    cp at 50000 is that high or normal
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Needs to be a 4☆ progression reward. That way all essentials can be earned through progression
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    They would have announced this FORMALLY ( "hey guys, we've heard your feedback, lulz, here's more 3*s" ), I'd this was on purpose,, Dogg ya think.

It's therefore, more than likely, just a mistake.........
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully, not a mistake. Both covers will go nicely towards my champions. I hope this is here to stay.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:
    Needs to be a 4☆ progression reward. That way all essentials can be earned through progression

Definitely. I'm up to my ears in 3 stars and starving for 4 stars. At the rate I'm going, I'm more likely to have every 3 star fully covered before I have even one fully covered 4 star.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    If this is intentional, I think it is a great first step. Now some extra ISO to go along please.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seriously this is 1 champion level for a 3* in a 4* game. In ISO terms it is an extra 250 ISO for someone who has maxed the character or who doesn't have the roster slots. Just bring double ISO for all events and that will fix a lot in the game.
  • Thevipper
    Thevipper Posts: 90
    Hope its not a mostake but blade on xmen week icon_rolleyes.gif my 3/1/3 will be icon_e_sad.gif
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    Seriously this is 1 champion level for a 3* in a 4* game. In ISO terms it is an extra 250 ISO for someone who has maxed the character or who doesn't have the roster slots. Just bring double ISO for all events and that will fix a lot in the game.

This replaced the 2* reward. A few people need to get a grip on reality. You want a 4* at 12500 progression? Get the **** outta here lol!

If you want an extra 4* reward past the legendary, whoop de doo I'm down for that too but why moan about an upgrade to a 2* reward?

Talk about ungrateful. **** milennials.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    mystic at 14500
    blade at 26000 okay
    cp at 50000 is that high or normal
    That's normal, the last 3 runs have ranged from 48k- 54k
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    thisone wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

This replaced the 2* reward. A few people need to get a grip on reality. You want a 4* at 12500 progression? Get the tinykitty outta here lol!

If you want an extra 4* reward past the legendary, whoop de doo I'm down for that too but why moan about an upgrade to a 2* reward?

Talk about ungrateful. tinykitty milennials.

Is "millennial" (which you spelled incorrectly, by the way) the new go-to insult for anyone who thinks it makes them sound older? Tip: using overused, uncalled for insults on others makes you sound like a child. Keep that trash out of here.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    thisone wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

This replaced the 2* reward. A few people need to get a grip on reality. You want a 4* at 12500 progression? Get the tinykitty outta here lol!

First I said nothing about extra 4* rewards so thanks for actually reading my post and attacking me. 2nd the fact that you feel taking a 2* reward and turning it into a 3* reward makes it so the player base should rejoice is sad.
    My comment is the player base needs more ISO than covers. The devs just ran a double ISO event and the overal feedback was positive.
    As a gen X person all I want is the ablility to earn the resources to level my characters not handed to me.

Thanks again for commenting on my post and completely missing the point of the fact that I personally feel ugrgading one progression reward from 2* to 3* isn't even close to fixing the problem. The devs are giving us an extra 250 ISO who hoo!!! Rejoice if you want I will continue to ask for a fix in the ISO shortage.
    Please next time try reading a post instead of attacking people
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last time something like this happened, it was a mistake... Just sayin'
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2016
    It's a welcome change, no doubt, but the "ideal" thing in Story progression should be: 2* essential > 3* essential > 4* essential > 25CP. Simple as that, no mistery icon_e_wink.gif
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Now this is the kind of PvE testing I'm all for icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Delighted to see the Mystique cover. Mine is currently at lv182, so that cover will bring her to 183 (barring tokens or vaults), which will bring my Iceman up to 3/2/1. Lovely

That was me about a month ago was very excited becauseit was y first iceman blue
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    elusive wrote:
    thisone wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

Is "millennial" (which you spelled incorrectly, by the way) the new go-to insult for anyone who thinks it makes them sound older? Tip: using overused, uncalled for insults on others makes you sound like a child. Keep that trash out of here.

Plus, isn't it pretty well established that the average player of this game is, like, 38?

...I'm 37, thank you very much.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just noticed we are back down to one 3* reward for Simulator. I guess it was just a mistake then, as many expected. icon_rolleyes.gif