Prof X pulls

armakh
armakh Posts: 2
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This is my first post, so please excuse if I put it in the wrong place. I don't know if I'm just unlucky or if there is a bug in my game. I have now pulled 8 Professor X covers-and every single one is yellow. 2 of them today. Am I just unlucky, or is there something wrong with my game? I would surely love to be able to use some of his other abilities-especially his invisibility. I've not had any issues like this with any other aspect of my game.

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Just unlucky, sorry. Random is random.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think everyone probably has had characters that are horribly lopsided when it comes to covers being drawn to such an extent that the RNG seems to be mocking you.

Sadly there is nothing wrong with your game other than the devs being too mean to make covers colourless once you already have 5 in that particular colour.
  • I pulled 4xProfx today but I got all 3 covers.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been purple for me. Mine is SUPER invisible.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a fully covered PX.

Then I drew 5 Master Plan covers which I sold.

Then I got more covers and a spare roster slot, so decided to start building a dupe as I used Winfinite quite a lot at that time. Finished that dupe 2 seasons ago.

And drew 6 more Master Plans since..

Stuff happens.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I pulled my 13th yesterday but it was a purple. Lots of Profs getting pulled lately, they must have jiggered the odds for the new X-Men movie.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    I got my third master plan last night. I have no others for him.
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    After roughly 300 days since I have him, I still only have 4 covers for him.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    I've now pulled him on consecutive tokens
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Today actually marked a very important and momentous pull. I got the LT out of Stark, by people completing rounds. Felt super lucky.

And today, I pulled my twentyfifth Yellow Baglady. (Invisible Woman.) I still only have two green. So keep track, and you two, can one day know this madness. But at least it'll be on a worthwhile character.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll see your prof x yellows and raise you

15 star Lord pink.

That's not even the craziest run I've had. My run of 31 consecutive Mhawkeyes from heroic tokens is the longest I've had.
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    I have a 2/4/0 Prof X that could use some yellow...

The worst I had was 3* Falcon. I started collecting him and had him at 0/5/5 forever. It took 9 Deadpool cycles to get him max covered, I never had a yellow drop until after he was champed.
  • Swish
    Swish Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    armakh wrote:
    This is my first post, so please excuse if I put it in the wrong place. I don't know if I'm just unlucky or if there is a bug in my game. I have now pulled 8 Professor X covers-and every single one is yellow. 2 of them today. Am I just unlucky, or is there something wrong with my game? I would surely love to be able to use some of his other abilities-especially his invisibility. I've not had any issues like this with any other aspect of my game.

I can tell you it's definitely random bad luck. I've been playing this game since before Prof X was available and finally pulled my 3rd yellow this week to get that 13th cover!
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I just got 3 blue Prof covers this week: 1 from daily reward, one from Team Iron Man vault and one from a legendary token. My Prof X have maxed blue covers already. Yeah, it happens.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    that's funny. yellow prof is like my easter egg hidden in a golden goose. 5/3/0.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    After nearly a year of playing I've still only pulled one cover for him. Random is random in this game.
  • Cycocivic
    Cycocivic Posts: 19
    I have pulled 3 purple(not pink, maybe magenta...not)chuck covers in the last week. So I will soon have a super invisochuck 0/3/0.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have sold 15 Purple covers for Jean Grey - she's still 5/0/3.

Praise be to RNGsus, random be his name!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on day 941, and my 5/2/0 Professor X would love to have a word with your RNG seed!
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    At least it's a good character, I've gotten 8 purple elektras : (

(almost close to maxing out my 1st 4 star)