Civil war stuck on round 5

Comments

• Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Same for our alliance. Ticket submitted. Free LTs for everyone!!
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Same here, won't progress to round 8
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    i guess the last man to leave the demiurge office this afternoon thought he was flipping the light switch.

turns out... he flipped the MPQ switch.

gg dude
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heroics for everyone! icon_rolleyes.gif

I noticed we pushed heavy on IM side and were alliance #1 when we hit 8th round this afternoon, glad we rolled it over early I guess.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2016
    Beat 7. Stuck at 0. Not moving to round 8.

Edit: Also no rewards yet from round 7.

Edit2: switched over to round 8. Approx 11pm edt. Also received awards for round 7.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here, I wish I knew how long it is going to take them to fix this because my alliance is considering taking out Cap while we wait....except if they fix it within a few hours we will have shot ourselves in the foot.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team Iron Man won't switch from Round 5 to 6. Team Cap won't switch from Round 2 to 3.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    mega ghost wrote:
    Team Iron Man won't switch from Round 5 to 6. Team Cap won't switch from Round 2 to 3.

The rewards for completing said rounds also haven't come yet.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Warbringa wrote:
    Same here, I wish I knew how long it is going to take them to fix this because my alliance is considering taking out Cap while we wait....except if they fix it within a few hours we will have shot ourselves in the foot.
    Bad news... It appears to affect both sides. My casual alliance was just finishing Team Cap Round 5 (stuck at zero points remaining like everyone else)... And now we are also stuck at zero points remaining for Team Iron Man, end of Round 2.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Effects round 1 as well. Alliance finished off that one while we wait for other side to give us our LT reward and flip to round 8.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    This will be awkwrd if I put points into this thing and it doesn't carry over to the next stage...
    I'll do it anyway just in case. But this sucks =/
  • InfectiousYawn
    InfectiousYawn Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Same for our alliance trying to dig into round 6 for team iron man but unable to do so. icon_cry.gif We're only in round 3 for team cap. Won't take long for that round to end and be in the same boat.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    [tin foil hat]
    Devs saw too much progress too soon. They hit the brakes intentionally to prevent too many from finishing both sides
    [/tin foil hat]
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    For what it is worth my Alliance is experiencing the same issue going from team IM rounds 6 to 7
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    [tin foil hat]
    Devs saw too much progress too soon. They hit the brakes intentionally to prevent too many from finishing both sides
    [/tin foil hat]

I doubt the devs were working that late on a holiday weekend.
  • fruinjuice
    fruinjuice Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Our Alliance (TopHalf) successfully moved from Team Cap 6-7, but we are stuck on the 2-3 transition for Team IM
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2016
    edit: n/m it's fixed
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    And of course my alliance started in on Team Cap, with its useless rewards, and planned to jump into Team IM and earn Quake covers after wrapping up Round 8. Delightful!

And no tinykitty there's no acknowledgement, it's a US holiday weekend; the servers are running on autopilot. There's not going to be anybody at D3 to deal with the fallout from this until Tuesday.
  • dmeleedy
    dmeleedy Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    So is only Team Iron Man stuck?

Can anyone else verify if Team Cap is progressing?
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Ours is stuck on round 4. Got him to zero, beat him a few times, hard rebooted the app, played some versus games, can't advance to the next round.