No more double iso pve please!!!

jimstarooney
jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Or i will be forced to play all of them!!!

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    You guys know what'd REALLY stick it to Jimstarooney? TRIPLE ISO! That'd show him alright!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Notime.jpg
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Double ISO events for Cho or Mr F covers!!!! That would increase players engagement!!
  • mindsuckr
    mindsuckr Posts: 154
    Lightning Rounds used to be what I would look forward to all week, and now they almost don't feel worth the effort.
  • The Bob The
    wymtime wrote:
    Double ISO events for Cho or Mr F covers!!!! That would increase players engagement!!

Double ISO is ending."
    "That's bad!"
    "But you get your choice of 4*!"
    "That's good!"
    "But your choices are Chulk or Mr. F!"
    "..."
    "That's bad."
    "Can I go now?"
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last PVE's where I hit progression:

1st PVE where they introduced CP in progression.
    3rd PVE 24-hour node test.
    Double PVE week.

So one of their two recent changes are ways to make me play a bit more....
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    At least bring it back for 7-day PVE events. I usually hate the 7-day events, but it's a pretty good way to increase player engagement during those worthless weeks of PVE.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep. I'm not a fan of grinding 7 day events but for double ISO I'd consider it. I sure don't grind 7-day for placement or progression.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    mindsuckr wrote:
    Lightning Rounds used to be what I would look forward to all week, and now they almost don't feel worth the effort.

For me they have reached the point of not being worth the effort, as even though they help, needing to get over 300k of iso per character is just too demoralising an amount to try and farm rather than eventually getting to that point through regular playing.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    You guys know what'd REALLY stick it to Jimstarooney? TRIPLE ISO! That'd show him alright!

You know what, we really don't like this Jimstarooney fella, let's go for QUADRUPLE ISO instead! That'll teach him! Going around thinking he can tell us what to do.

Really, D3, it'll really teach him a lesson, he's really going overboard with that OP
  • The Bob The
    HxiiiK wrote:

You know what, we really don't like this Jimstarooney fella, let's go for QUADRUPLE ISO instead! That'll teach him! Going around thinking he can tell us what to do.

Really, D3, it'll really teach him a lesson, he's really going overboard with that OP

"So, you like ISO, eh? Well, have all the ISO in the world!!!"
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Please, Brer Fox, don't throw me into the briar patch!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anything to help me get to the 3.5+ million ISO I need faster than 1/2 a year!

Double ISO really encourages me to play and enjoy PVE much more. Because I can never win any good placement prizes... I just don't have the endless hours required to grind every node 7+ times!
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Double ISO really encourages me to play and enjoy PVE much more.

Play more? Yes

Enjoy more? Ehhhhh?