Creepy

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
You know that loading screen where the whole screen is black? And there's just a pulsating ball in the middle that changes to different character logos?

I was staring at my phone while this happened. I was looking so intently that it got out of focus and split into two, and then my reflection appeared on my phone, over the black screen. My eyes were the two floating, pulsating circles.

It was super creepy. And now I can't stop doing it, every time I see that loading screen.

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 6: I feel strangely calm when I do this. Like all my problems are just melting away.

Day 25: 100 bucks for 78k ISO is actually pretty reasonable, I dunno why I was so against it before.

Day 84: ALL GLORY TO D3. BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MATCH-3 OVERLORDS.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:
    Day 6: I feel strangely calm when I do this. Like all my problems are just melting away.

Day 25: 100 bucks for 78k ISO is actually pretty reasonable, I dunno why I was so against it before.

Day 84: ALL GLORY TO D3. BOW DOWN BEFORE STARLORD.

Fixed it for ya
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:

Day 47: Moonstone... she is actually... SO powerful! I've been blind all this time.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

Who?
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Jarvind wrote:

"Y'know, the switch to true healing really DOES make the game more fun when you think about it..."
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    I would stop doing that right away. Cause it only gets worse from there.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Jarvind wrote:

Day 50: Crit boosts are actually super useful, I don't understand why everybody hates getting them so much
  • Gargamel86
    Gargamel86 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Day 74: Why did they remove the 20 ISO reward? Now I don't get anything after 7 clears in PVE... I'm starting a petition to bring it back...
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:

Day 47: Moonstone... she is actually... SO powerful! I've been blind all this time.

Day 50: Crit boosts are actually super useful, I don't understand why everybody hates getting them so much

Day 74: Why did they remove the 20 ISO reward? Now I don't get anything after 7 clears in PVE... I'm starting a petition to bring it back...

Day 77: Yes! A Heroic: Venom Bomb!

Day 80: Being attacked by that level 550 Old Man Logan just goes to show how my three championed 2-stars are progressing.

Day 79: Hot Dog Stand is actually well designed. I just wish it was a burst of health instead of true healing.

Day 82: Iron Man and Captain America make matches and get allies. Why don't Ultron and Galactus?
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Day 37: I actually prefer Sentry this way!
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

Day 77: Yes! A Heroic: Venom Bomb!

Day 80: Being attacked by that level 550 Old Man Logan just goes to show how my three championed 2-stars are progressing.

Day 79: Hot Dog Stand is actually well designed. I just wish it was a burst of health instead of true healing.

Day 82: Iron Man and Captain America make matches and get allies. Why don't Ultron and Galactus?

That moment when you're so out of it that you travel backwards in time. . . icon_razz.gif
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, right

Day 40: Spider Gwen really is the balance model for how all team heals should work.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 stood in his row, with his fellow player's as the soldiers who had stormed D3 walked about examining them. As they did he heard one soldier state; "Look at them!" "Their nothing more than game playing robots" Outside mpqr7 maintained his composure, but inside he felt a burst of pride! He had done as instructed. He had become. He followed the model. He was one with the machine. icon_eek.gif
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

Fixed it for ya

Star Lord really does pair well with everyone!