Veteran Brackets should receive better prizes

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
If I need to fight massive 5* enemies in pvp and am expected to do 7-8 clears for top 100 in pve, then I should get better prizes than people who only need to fight 2* enemies in pvp and only need to do 3-4 clears to top 50 in pve.

I'm totally fine with the challenges getting greater as my roster improves, but the prizes need to be better as well. Otherwise I'm basically working harder for tinier and tinier rewards. This is why people soft-cap their rosters, which works for this particular game but to me doesn't make any sense, because a game should encourage people to level up all their characters... players shouldn't have improved experiences when they avoid leveling up their characters or skip half of the pve to luck into a n00b bracket.

Players who start pve from the beginning should be rewarded with greater prizes, instead of being punished by being stuck in the veteran bracket, ending up with top 200 scores, even though the hit well above max progression.

People sometimes complain "Oh well this makes the rich richer", but that's not really the case. Beginner players get flooded with tons of useful covers and meaningful amounts of ISO and HP. But once you reach a certain point, progress practically slows to a halt, as prizes that were so helpful in leveling up your 1*, 2* and 3* characters barely make a dent in your 4* and 5* characters.