Secretly nerfed 2*s?

Didgeridork
Didgeridork Posts: 30
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I tried finding a post on this and can't but has anyone else noticed 2* human torches red does less damage now? I have him max champed at level 144 and he used to do I believe 2799 damage or thereabouts. Now he does 2200 damage (5 red covers). I use him all the time in dpd and today is the first time I noticed the decrease. Am I going mad or has anyone else noticed this? I'd understand a nerf since max champing them has made dpd a lot easier but usually there's an announcement first...

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I tried finding a post on this and can't but has anyone else noticed 2* human torches red does less damage now? I have him max champed at level 144 and he used to do I believe 2799 damage or thereabouts. Now he does 2200 damage (5 red covers). I use him all the time in dpd and today is the first time I noticed the decrease. Am I going mad or has anyone else noticed this? I'd understand a nerf since max champing them has made dpd a lot easier but usually there's an announcement first...

Haven't noticed this. Maybe you got to used to see that value while he was "powered up" for a week? 600+ additional damage sounds about right what they gain when they are buffed.