List of all requests

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
These should be the top requests, in no specific order. If others disagree, post your own:

* More ISO for players in the 4* - 5* transition, as we have greater needs than players in the 1*, 2* and 3* transition. It would be nice to earn enough ISO to be able to champion one 4* every week, so that we could catch up on the flood of new 4*s and 5*s released. Or even once every 1.5 or 2 weeks, so that we'd be on track with the schedule of new releases.

* New, exciting experiences. We've done the same pvps and pves forever. I don't think we even need massive new experiences, such as boss fights, which require a lot of development effort. I am in love with the DDQ Crash fights. It would be great if we could have fun, unique experiences like that more than just once every 5 days. Maybe other one-on-one battles for nice prizes that are smaller than LTs. And we could even redo old boss battles more often, as they're fun. Also to redo some of the true PVE events, such as Ant-Man or TAH's stories, or even similar stories for other characters.

* Improvement of selling covers. A way that we can save certain covers (such as a 4* we're about to champion) so that we can still use the sell-all button, instead of needing to sell each cover individually. This will save a lot of time and make for a better experience.

* Level-Up improvements. Level up with a single button push. Very helpful with the 4* characters that require 200 levels and level very slowly when you are adding in thousands of ISO. Also, ability to level up 10 levels with one button push.

* Prizes flowing more freely. It would be nice to add in more heroic and event tokens, CP and better odds for 3* and above characters from token rewards. Now that 4* / 5* is the true meta, there's no need to worry about players getting too many 3*s. Older events used to sometimes offer HP and ISO bonuses from tokens. It would be nice to add those back in, as well as CP. Progress for people in the 4* - 5* transition is very, very slow, so speeding it up a tiny bit would be extremely appreciated.

I think that covers everything. But if not, then add away! And I don't expect everything to be resolved at once, but it would be great to know that there is some sort of work being done on this, in addition to your work on adding new characters and tweaking pve scaling.