Known Issue: Infrequent Network Issue on iOS 9.3.2

emaker27
emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
(CS response is 4 messages down)

Posting the message I sent to CS since I'm only going to get form response from them. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Starting Monday May 23, I've been experiencing internet issues with this game only every 5 minutes. I've tried:
1. Rebooting my iPad
2. Force closing and restarting the app
3. Deleting the app and reinstalling

The 'fix' is to turn off and then back on my device's wireless connection. Again, this issue is specific to this game as I'm able to play all 10 others, browse the Internet, etc without issue. That fix only lasts for one match though and I have to repeat the process.
It's 8am EST and I'm being told to check my internet connection from the same device I'm posting this topic from.

Comments

• I have not had access since at least 6am EST. Submitted a ticket at about 8:15.
  • emaker27
    All fixed. At least for me.
  • emaker27
    Updated the OP.
  • emaker27
    Response from CS:

The issue you are experiencing is a result of the iOS 9.3.2 update. The update itself does not affect compatibility but there is an Error 56 that is causing network disruptions to player devices. Our technicians are looking into the issue, but until Apple releases more information, we will have to place your ticket on hold. We will contact you soon when we have an update for a resolution.

We highly suggest reaching out to Apple support and see if there is a way to revert your iOS back to 9.3.1 in the meantime.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This sounds like a misunderstanding on Customer Support's part. iPads experiencing the "error 56" problem won't even fully boot up. http://www.imore.com/apple-comments-err ... cted-ipads

Maybe there's another problem in 9.3.2 as well, but I don't think they've pointed at the correct bug.