Daredevil Red and Blue power

Kjempen
Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
I don't know if this has been covered already in the bugs section, but there is something strange with two of Daredevil's powers:

#1 Ambush
This I've noticed in wave nodes. If you match the trap tile, it is supposed to deal damage and move on to the next red tile (change location). However, let's say I have a potential match 4 with two trap tiles. Only one enemy is left of the wave (or the enemies combined have less health than the damage dealt by these trap tiles). If I make the match 4, and the wave ends, the trap tiles do not change location. The trap tiles are gone in the next wave. (Example: Let's say I had 5 trap tiles on the board, two of them located in the potential match 4, I make the match 4, and then the next wave starts, I am left with 3 trap tiles, instead of the initial 5.) Is it working as intended? Because if I do the same move in the middle of a wave and not at the end (just before next wave), I would still be left with 5 trap tiles.

#2 Billy Club
This is less annoying, but also wave related. If I have a Billy Club tile out, and I am down to the last enemy in a wave. The enemy kills itself on one of the trap tiles, while the Billy Club tile is at 1 in countdown. It becomes my turn and a new Billy Club tile is generated stunning no one. The next wave starts with the Billy Club at 3 in countdown with no enemy stunned. Working as intended?

EDIT: Realized I've forgot to mention in point #1 that I've made sure there are red tiles available for the trap tile(s) to switch location(s) to.

MPQ version: R101
Android version: 5.0
Device: Samsung Galaxy S5

Comments

• EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    I realize this is really old but since I'm experiencing something similar recently, I thought I'd just post it here.

So I have 3 trap.png from Ambush. I match 2 with the same match, it was a match of 3 tiles in my case, the first trap.png deals enough damage to kill off the last enemy of the current wave, the trap.png is replaced as it should, then the next wave rolls in and the second trap.png actually never went off. It just vanished in the match like a regular tile... I understand it might not deal damage if there was no enemy to deal it to, but I think it should at least be replaced on the board... I wasn't able to reproduce this yet as it's not easy to make the trap.png close enough to match them together at the end of a wave.