4* Cyclops is celebrating prematurely

CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
In ISO-8 Brotherhood, when I kill the final enemy in a fight with one of Classic Cyclops' damage powers (Combined Forces or Called Shot) the VICTORY! animation plays as soon as I hit the button for the power, before the actual attack plays out. If he downs them with match damage (including a cascade from one of his powers) this does not happen.

Comments

• Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    It's not just 4Cyc, and it's not just end-of-match scenarios where this happened.

I downed one of the waves in DDQ today using GSBW, and I got the next wave notification before the rest of the damage was actually applied to the goon that was still standing. Match damage or ending it with Professor X's passive did not cause this.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it's not just 4Cyc, it's also not everybody. I'm using him, Thing and IM40 as my go-to team and Thing's moves don't cause the bug.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same when finishing a match with LCaps red shield. Immediately after you activate the power, the victory music starts playing, but the whole 'throw and damage' animation still has to start.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems to be powers that require you to select a tile. I've noticed this as well with cyc and gsbw
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    same issue here, victory banner displays prior to the damage even being taken