Roster Revamp. Plus a little more.

Hyposphere6234
Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
This is something non-essential, more cosmetic When you go to view the roster there is eight dots even though with a lot of people now the roster is at least double that figure. When selecting a team from the roster they're all mixed based on their level. I'm still transitioning from 2* to 3* but even while I'm traversing that I'm collecting 4* and 5* covers. Let's just say that I'm in the middle of a lot of covers with little ISO coming in. I got my last 3* Cyclops cover yesterday, I still need at least one and a half million ISO to max out my 3*s even before championing them at this point.

Back to the point, when selecting a roster I just thought it would be handy to have an option to view a roster based on each level for convenience.

Also, now 4* and 5* characters are being introduced, if it takes a thousand ISO to level them up from base, don't keep base rewards at 70 ISO.

I get that there's some balance issues lately, on a good day I can wreck a roster eighty levels above me. Generally I'm either stalemate until the end and lose or get wrecked pretty much to oblivion from the off. I know balance is an issue, but when one node is fighting enemies at level 55 and the immediate next node is 192 and then 240...