Post-event Member Contribution view is missing data

Sidlon
Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
As an alliance commander, I regularly take screenshots of our team's scores after each PVE event for record keeping.
* select the closed PVE event
* select Alliance Rank on bottom
* select our score to reach the Member Contribution view

Once upon a time, this view would always show the scores of every member of the alliance at the event's end time.

Starting maybe 6-7 months ago, this Member Contribution view began regularly leaving 1-3 people off the list. If I keep looking at that view throughout the day, I may see a different set of people left out, and occasionally I'll actually see all 20 scores.

The easiest way to tell if individual scores are missing is that your alliance score in Alliance Rank view will be greater than the alliance score displayed in the Member Contribution view.

I suspect this is often leaving out people who left our alliance after the event ended. (mercs heading home, members heading to merc elsewhere)

I reported this to the developers months back, but I suspect it isn't considered a priority to fix.

Are other people generally seeing the same symptoms? Can anyone confirm if merc-free alliances aren't affected?